VT - Disturbing Disturbing Father Of Three Month Old

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
It has to end, and I know everyday we're reading this awful stuff about parents hurting children. However, after reading quite a few articles about Twenty year old Keir McGee Vermont I thought I would post this. The guy shook his poor three month old baby into a coma. He calls the baby's momma and tell her and threatens to shoot himself. Of course he don't. Then the find he's sexually assaulted this baby.http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=7950721

It too bad he did not do the world a favor and shoot himself.

Maybe he's a psychic and saw into his future with this poem:
Reduced To Slavery
Sweat pours down his brow,
As he works in the fields of hell.
Large slits,
Cover his back,
From constant lashings
Laughter fills the lungs.
Of demons...

I can only hope.

3 months old! can you imagine the pain from any sexual assault!?!? i wonder if the shaking occurred because she would not stop screaming after he abused her.

Feb 2008:

received a report from the baby’s mother, Julia Bennett, 18, of Wasilla that her fiancé, Keir McGee-Vermont, 20, called her to say he’d shaken the baby...

According to the affidavit, the baby had dried blood in her nose and mouth, and an intracranial injury, which Burkmire described as bleeding into the brain.

On Wednesday, Zamora says doctors said the baby had swelling around her eyes and on her brain. She had a tongue laceration and her liver and heart appeared to have been squeezed, the affidavit says. She also had received a blood transfusion.

The doctor said the baby’s “left eye was ‘wandering’ and not synchronized with the right eye,” Zamora says.

http://www.frontiersman.com/news/fa...cle_02b5abff-2194-52c1-a798-5b5d25c6e2e2.html

I found the mother's Facebook, but there's no Mention on there of a child. I wonder if the baby was left badly brain damaged, or maybe she later died? :(

After some digging, I found an update on the child... From March 2015:

"Due to injuries sustained at just 3 months of age, she is blind, suffers developmental delays, a seizure disorder and an array of trauma induced disorders as a result of her experiences as an infant.

[Her] medical team didn't believe she would survive 24 hours as she lay in a coma, tiny & helpless. After a week, her condition improved with the placement of a trach and her estimated cognitive age was expected to never exceed 18 months. Physically, she was never supposed to walk, talk, and would be deaf and blind.

Today, [she] sings, dances, tells jokes, goes to a Life Skills class for 1st grade. Her hearing is incredible as she is blind, and her other senses increase with the loss of one. [She] has a sense of wonder and true innocence about the world around her. Our goal is to keep her safe while at the same time help her on the path to independence."

More:
http://www.adn.com/article/20150921/keep-alaskas-medicaid-waivers-going-strong-cut-fraud-and-waste
:heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back