New Ownership

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Everyone.

Today the domain and ownership of WebSleuths.com was transferred to me (Tricia.) I am so grateful, thrilled, and humbled to have River and Pook turn this over to me I can't even put it into words.

River has graciously agreed to stay on as Admin for the time being thank goodness :)

I have made this promise to River and I will make it to you all.

Websleuths will continue to operate in the spirit that it as been for the past several years. If I make changes they will be minor. The rules will stay the same. All of the moderators and administrators will be personally asked to stay on by me. I will be contacting them in the next few days.

There is no need for any type of drastic change. Websleuths is incredible. I want to keep it that way.

I will be in and out of town for the next little bit. I will devote as much time as I can to getting to know all of you better. As soon as my schedule slows down I will be able to be involved on a daily basis.

I hope everyone will give me the chance to prove I will be someone who will work hard to keep Websleuths going and strong. However I can't do it without all of you. It's every one of you that has made Websleuths what it is today.

I would like all of you who frequent the JBR forum to think about this.

How would you feel if we made it public again?

I am ready for ******* if she tries to pull any crap. I don't want you to worry about hir. She is a pimple on the behind of humanity.

I am not worried about Lin Wood either. You probably have read all of the posts at FFJ. He has never even bothered to contact us.

I can't guarantee you that Wood wouldn't try and pull something but I can tell you that this is an opinion forum. As long as your opinions are not made with malicious intent meant to harm then the Constitution is on your side.

Think about it. Let me know what you all think ok?

Feel free to email me with any questions at tgrif@xmission.com

Thank you.
Tricia Griffith

From the "whois" section of Network Solutions.

websleuths.com
Registrant:
Justice For All Speakers LLC (WEBSLEUTHS2-DOM)
P.O. Box 682453
Park City, UT 84068
US

Domain Name: WEBSLEUTHS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Griffith, Patricia (PG9257) tgrif@xmission.com
Justice For All Speakers LLC
PO BOX 682453
PARK CITY, UT 84068-2453

Hi Tricia!!

Congratulations on your new acquisition (sp?).

About going public...I won't vote as I haven't been around long enough, so I'm happy to go along with whatever.

Happy owning!

Expect a phone call griping at you about not telling me!! Congrats though...is WY going to ban me now? :p

She cain't whoop me no more back behind the shed since I stole her whoopin stick. :D

It's your forum Tricia, you change it however you want it changed.

Seeker said:
Expect a phone call griping at you about not telling me!! Congrats though...is WY going to ban me now? :p

She cain't whoop me no more back behind the shed since I stole her whoopin stick. :D

It's your forum Tricia, you change it however you want it changed.

Thought you said you wanted your membership canceled ????
:hand:

I asked the old owner....once upon a time. She didn't do it. Your tough luck huh? :laugh:

Tricia, welcome, and congratulations! I'm so glad that River chose you instead of some wacko to take over for her. (Kidding, River, I know you'd never do that. Btw, I hope you never really leave.)

I'd kinda like it if the forum went public again...but like Brefie, I'll go along with whatever.

Forget the "going public" idea. The RST would love that, so the *advertiser censored* can once again steal posts from here.

Just how would WS benefit from going public? If you want to attract more JBR posters, then create an second JBR forum in the public area and put a single "sticky" thread there letting people know they have to join WS to access the JBR forum.

IMO

Shylock said:
Good...Glad to hear it. Believe me, we will hold you to it. What makes WebSleuths the best crime forum on the net is that it sticks to case discussion 99% of the time.

This is not FFJ. We don't need threads here about the *advertiser censored*'s TOS or what she posts on other Google forums. And we could care less about WY being banned from whocareswhere, or who Spade has a hard-on for this week.

If you can manage to keep WebSleuths from turning into nothing but a coop of whine-*advertiser censored* old hens who dwell on every word typed by the *advertiser censored*, you'll have done a good job and honored the spirit in which WS was created and has always operated under.

Good luck, I have a feeling you'll need it.

IMO

Your post is incredibly rude. FFJ has wonderful posters and we have fun (hence the WY banning comment.) You have just insulted a whole forum based on a few posts you don't like.

Yes FFJ and WS are different and I intend to keep both forums in the spirit they are now.

If you intended your post to insult and anger me you have overly succeeded.

:rolleyes:
If one cannot bee a Winner, one becomes a Whiner.......and that's no chit, Cherlock.

Personally - I love this place the way it is..........my new Favorite poster - Barbara lives here, and you know that I can never get enough of Seeker, Really - it is my dream to ban her one day.

River - :blowkiss:

RR

Congratulations Tricia. I personally would like to see WS go public again. It would attract more newbies and lurkers, which would help get the truth out.

JMO

I know nobody will work harder than you to keep WS going strong as always.

RiverRat, I'm here to stay, though I've been quiet as a mouse. I think that's about to end with the arrival of Tricia as head honcho.

Shylock, nice to see you lurk at FFJ. It's a great forum, and we do have fun along with discussing serious issues. Your post was rude, just like Tricia said.

JBR forum needs to be public, so certain people know the demand for justice is not going to go away. JMO

>Your post is incredibly rude.
If you find reality rude, that's your problem, not mine.

>You have just insulted a whole forum based on a few posts you don't like.
A few posts? When people aren't posting a running commentary about JamSkank, they're posting stupid little pictures for their own amusement. That's why most of the WS people including myself don't post there.

>Yes FFJ and WS are different and I intend to keep both forums in the spirit they are now.
GREAT! - Now you got the idea. Of course that was the whole point of my first post which you obviously missed.

>If you intended your post to insult and anger me you have overly succeeded.
No actually my post was meant to let you know that the vast majority of posters here are not interested in the kind of garbage that goes on at FFJ--If we were we would have joined that forum. I thought that was pretty obvious.

IMO

Shylock said:
No actually my post was meant to let you know that the vast majority of posters here are not interested in the kind of garbage that goes on at FFJ--If we were we would have joined that forum. I thought that was pretty obvious.

IMO

You have cast your vote, why don't you allow the "vast majority of others" to cast theirs? Oh wait, they have, and they are happy about the arrangement! I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable Shylock...congrats Tricia!

Moab said:
[/b]

You have cast your vote, why don't you allow the "vast majority of others" to cast theirs? Oh wait, they have, and they are happy about the arrangement! I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable Shylock...congrats Tricia!
Thanks All.

Shylock I am going to ask you to stop now. You contribution to this discussion is negative and mean spirited.

I like what Blue Crab said and several of you echoed. Taking the JBR forum public would help bring the truth out. Whatever the truth may be.

Take care all,
Tricia

LinnieB said:
Pssssssssst your pm box is full !! LOL ;)
Sorry, fixed! BTW LOVE THAT CAT!! It's beautiful...

Rat! :woohoo: Where have you been (tapping foot)? Hi Moab! :dance: Nice to see you out of lurk mode too. I hope you 2 won't tell you know who, where I hid that you know what...my butt's still sore from the last time. Hahahahaha!

Shylock, I understand your concerns as well, but once in awhile you need to poke fun and lighten the mood so people don't get soooo serious and angry at each other. This is a case that brings out strong emotions in people...

Tricia, you turned your ringer off! :p HA!!! I knew you'd do it!!! :D Congrats on aquiring this forum, it's a great place to discuss case...hoping we can keep it the way it is.

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go...

If WS is to have a new owner, I am thrilled that it is you. What a woman! You are going to keep both forums running? This website has so many forums, especially Laci Peterson that you will be busy 24/7 trying to keep up.

I wish you the best and as far as going public, I have no problem with that if you have the strength to keep up with the "intruders" who will make every effort to disrupt the board. For me, I can handle it, but lots of work for you. Believe it or not, I don't think ******* will be your biggest problem. I think your biggest problem here will be another poster who has tried to take WS down and has given other forum owners heartache with writing to the servers complaining, etc. This poster has been banned almost everywhere she goes and if you cross her, she'll make your life more difficult.

If you're not sure who I am referring to, just PM me and I'll mention her name there.

Good luck and welcome. :blowkiss:

River,

Will you be staying? I hope so. You"re are a great woman and I'd hate to see you go.

RiverRat,

Awww Shucks....Thank you. I'll try to live up to your nice words.

:slap: Shylock?

Congrats Tristan. Hope my post isn't too far off topic.

Thank you.

Come again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie