GUILTY WA - Sgts. Timothy, 27, & Randi Miller, 25, murdered, Parkland, 2 March 2008

SteveHuff

The Websleuther formerly known as misterallgood
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
And the alleged killer was a 22-year-old woman...

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2008/03/double-murder-and-babynapping-in-tacoma.html

From my blog post:
While Davila had not been officially named on Monday afternoon as the suspect in a double homicide and babynapping that occurred in Tacoma, Washington on Saturday, the Tacoma News-Tribune reported that the suspect in the bizarre crime was a 22-year-old "active-duty solider with I Corps and a member of the honor guard" at Fort Lewis.

In images and captions found online, "Yvette" Davila was revealed to be a member of the Fort Lewis Honor Guard. A file stored online listing e-mail addresses gave the "Y" spelling of Davila's name but used "Ivette" in her military e-mail address...
Couldn't find this crime posted anywhere on the forum yet, but I may have missed it. If so, I ask a mod to consolidate my post with that thread.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Steve!!

Hubby was stationed in Ft Lewis and at the time we had a very young baby!
CREEPY!!!

You all need to check out an update I made.

This just got out-of-the-park weird.

Ivette Davila tried to use acid to dispose of the Millers' bodies. I've also added a lot of MySpace info.

Steve

Being reported on Nancy Grace. Female soldier killed Washington couple, on Sat, 3/1 and poured acid all over their bodies, then steals baby. OK...does it get any more weirder or gruesome than this??

Luckily they have this nailed already!:mad:

She really thought highly of herself, too. That's putting it mildly. She and a sister and several other young women connected by MySpace called themselves GBBs -- Gorgeous Badd (sic) B***hes.

Steve

Luckily baby has been found and appears to be unharmed...

All this over a possible affair w/ the girl's EX boyfriend?? WTH is the world coming to now a days?

Snip

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4377968&page=1

Citing a statement of probable cause filed in Pierce County Court, Troyer said that Davila may have been jealous about an affair between her ex-boyfriend and Randi Miller.

Davila allegedly shot Miller multiple times in her bed before turning the gun on Timothy Miller while he showered, according to the probable cause document. The bodies were found in the bathtub, Troyer said, and had been covered with a substance that detectives determined today to be acid.

She really thought highly of herself, too. That's putting it mildly. She and a sister and several other young women connected by MySpace called themselves GBBs -- Gorgeous Badd (sic) B***hes.

Steve

Steve, I read your article, great work!!

Some of these recent crimes seem to be mimicking movies. The MY space.com takes on a lifeforce of its own. People have been quoted in saying, "That's My space", quite literally where they create "their own image".

Clearly this thought she was! Wrong, Army prison for her!

Hmm how's she gonna spin this one?

Tim's family is making arrangements to take Kassidy back to Nevada w/ them and they will be raising her...

Has anyone heard how this case turned out? The last I read, the Army had taken over the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back