GA - Pat Allanson, of Ann Rule Book "Everything She Ever Wanted" In Trouble Again

White Rain

Reaction score
I read this book and was astounded by this woman...don't know WHY I am shocked that she's into trouble again.
And she's now 70????? Jeez, when is she gonna stop disobeying laws and getting in trouble!!!!????

FAYETTE COUNTY, Ga. -- Fayette County sheriff’s detectives got a tip that a 70-year-old woman was “doctor shopping” -- going to several doctors in the area getting prescriptions for painkillers. Authorities also said the woman has a long history with drugs and poisonings.

Patricia Radcliffe Taylor has a well documented criminal past. An A&E documentary chronicled her cases. Twice she was charged and convicted of aggravated assault for poisoning two elderly couples. She spent a total of 15 years in prison.

Now, at 70-years-old, she faces more time behind bars.
"She's just obtaining an astronomical amount of prescription drugs from various doctors in the area," said Lt. Jody Thomas with the Fayette County Sheriff's Office.

Fayette County sheriff’s detectives say Taylor would go to several doctor’s offices in the area asking for the prescription painkiller, Hydrocodone -- a total of 3,700 pills in the last year.

"Normally drugs at that level we would investigate somebody that they were possibly distributing them but at this point there's no indication she was doing anything other than using them herself," said Thomas.

Channel 2's John Bachman knocked on the door of her Fayetteville home but she didn’t answer the door. She did answer the phone when Channel 2 called and told Bachman her attorney advised her not to say anything and then she hung up.
more: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15478087/detail.html

A & E aired their show about her today. How eerie. Is her father still alive?

I remember when I first read Ann Rule's book about Pat, "Everything She Ever Wanted". Toward the end of the book, Ann begins describing Pat's personality, etc. Every statement Ann made of Pat was a dead-on description of my step daughter. My step daughter is turning 28 this month, and thank goodness she lives 1500 miles away. I have warned my family many times that if my dh or I pass away to investigate her probable involvement.

I don't want to remember all the nasty things my step daughter did, but she really is a piece of work. Do you all remember the daughter and boyfriend that killed the parents, brother, sis in law. niece and nephew out west last Christmas? When I read about that, I thought about how that daughter must have been with her family. All she could think of was how could she inherit money fast. My step daughter is like that. She had been out of state for a year, back in 2000, and she begged to come back and live with us because she got knocked up and the daddy kicked her out. She had not been home 30 minutes when she asked where her Dad's will was, and what she could expect to receive from it.

There goes my blood pressure. It is a terrible thing to have to know someone like this. I hope Pat dies in prison this time.

Here is a link to Ann Rule's web site, and the statements Ann has made concerning Pat's new charges: http://www.annrules.com/journal.asp

Tammie in Miami

A & E aired their show about her today. How eerie. Is her father still alive?

I remember when I first read Ann Rule's book about Pat, "Everything She Ever Wanted". Toward the end of the book, Ann begins describing Pat's personality, etc. Every statement Ann made of Pat was a dead-on description of my step daughter. My step daughter is turning 28 this month, and thank goodness she lives 1500 miles away. I have warned my family many times that if my dh or I pass away to investigate her probable involvement.

I don't want to remember all the nasty things my step daughter did, but she really is a piece of work. Do you all remember the daughter and boyfriend that killed the parents, brother, sis in law. niece and nephew out west last Christmas? When I read about that, I thought about how that daughter must have been with her family. All she could think of was how could she inherit money fast. My step daughter is like that. She had been out of state for a year, back in 2000, and she begged to come back and live with us because she got knocked up and the daddy kicked her out. She had not been home 30 minutes when she asked where her Dad's will was, and what she could expect to receive from it.

There goes my blood pressure. It is a terrible thing to have to know someone like this. I hope Pat dies in prison this time.

Tammie in Miami

I think Pat WILL die in prison this time!!! She has been in trouble SO much....judges will look at her previous charges....
Also the charges she is up against are nothing to sneeze at...there is no doubt in my mind that with her past charges there will be NO lienecy on her part!!!!!

I thought I read all of Rule's books, but I don't remember this one!

((Tammie)) I'm glad your step-d lives far away from you. Still, stay alert. Be safe!!!

((Tammie)) I'm glad your step-d lives far away from you. Still, stay alert. Be safe!!!

OHHHH the book IS awesome!!!! Do you want me to send you the amazon.com link?

Thanks for your kind thoughts. It would only take her 25 hours to get here, maximum.

You need to read this book. I think it is one of the better books Ann penned.

Tammie in Miami

OMG, that was one of my favorite Ann Rule books! Rule did a masterful job of illustrating that manipulative, sociopathic *itch, as well as the dysfunctional family heritage which engendered her.

Sooo not surprised that she is still breaking the law. I wonder what her kids and grandkids are up to.

OMG, that was one of my favorite Ann Rule books! Rule did a masterful job of illustrating that manipulative, sociopathic *itch, as well as the dysfunctional family heritage which engendered her.

Sooo not surprised that she is still breaking the law. I wonder what her kids and grandkids are up to.

Yeah I wonder as well!!
This WAS a great book, imo...a little slow-moving at first but gradually gaining strength to which I could barely tear myself away from.

Spoiled rotten by her family, Patricia Vann Radcliffe Taylor Allinson, a Georgia beauty whose goal in life was to emulate Scarlett O'Hara, led a life of deadly horror. Fed by her family's constant devotion from early childhood through middle age, Pat, who could do nothing wrong by her family's standards, could do nothing right in the view of society. A narcissistic personality, without a shred of conscience, she systematically destroyed her own family. Nothing she ever had was enough. She had to make things go her way and she did: through manipulation, poisoning, theft, lies, and deceit. Her presence was a constant danger to people who stood in her way: her brother a suicide, her new in-laws shot dead, her grandparents-in-law nearly poisoned by arsenic, her employer severely overdosed, her daughter, who finally saw the awful truth about her mother, possibly poisoned. Rule's tautly written study of this diabolical woman constantly fascinates the reader. Highly recommended.

http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Sh...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204610979&sr=1-1

Is this the woman who married into a wealthy farm family, I believe had the husband his parents, went to prison for poisoning the grandparents, trained as a nurse's aide while incarcerated, then got out and impersonated a nurse so that she could poison a wealthy couple?

Is this the woman who married into a wealthy farm family, I believe had the husband his parents, went to prison for poisoning the grandparents, trained as a nurse's aide while incarcerated, then got out and impersonated a nurse so that she could poison a wealthy couple?

You betcha.

Tammie in Miami

I have the book. If anyone is interested in reading it, PM me and it's yours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back