Patrick Swayze has Pancreatic Cancer** UPDATE** PS has passed away RIP

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio that he has weeks to live.

Anyone else hear this. I cried all the way home from brining my kids to school.

I can't find a link yet. Will post when I find one.

OMG?? Are you serious!? How sad....

OMG. What is going on with all of our heart-throbs?? This is so very sad. I'll help you look for a link.....

Oh how sad, one of my favorite movies is Ghost, I loved him in it. My prayers to him.

My FIL has pancreatic cancer, this is really hitting close to home.

Oh, man!!! That's a death sentence. Sorry to say that but most people don not live long with that type of cancer. He's still relatively young.

I have been searching for a link - I can't find anything....

Oh, man!!! That's a death sentence. Sorry to say that but most people don not live long with that type of cancer. He's still relatively young.

You are correct Kato. Most people do die from this. My FIL is very lucky that he is doing so well, he really is.

I can't find anything either. I hope this is a radio station hoax or something.

I don't think it is because they were doing the news. They were dead serious.

:(

He was phenomenal in Donnie Darko. Really played against type.

He seems like a great guy. I love that he's still married to his wife after all these years.

Gosh, so sad. My favorite is Dirty Dancing. It was filmed near where I lived growing up, so I've watched it over and over. Prayers for him and his family.

I just looked up this weeks NE and on it's cover it says PS has 5 weeks to live.

From the link Bnhall provided:

A source told the New York Post that the Dirty Dancing star was underwent a serious “gastro-intestinal procedure” at Stanford University Medical Center on Saturday.
They probably tried to do the whipple procedure on him and couldn't. Really sad.

How Sad!!!! He's beautiful!!!

DirtyDancing16.jpeg

That is soooooo sad. He's so young!!!!! Cancer is such a horrible disease. Sure wish they could find a cure.

Oh no! I feel so sorry for him and his family, it is never easy to lose someone you love but losing them to such a horrible disease is worse. Dirty Dancing is my all time favorite movie. My prayers are with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back