I know you're out there...

L L & S

Reaction score
I just wanted to check in with my "Janet Marie" posters and lurkers and say not a day goes by that I don't think of you all and occasionally read your posts all over WS.

Janet & baby still hold my heart and I will be here until the day Raven is arrested.

Hugs to family and friends ~!~

Hey, I too have been thinking about Janet today. I sometimes take a route in Durham to avoid the interstate, did so today and went by where you turn to go to the house where Janet was killed. Made me so sad, here I was riding with my three precious children strapped in safely behind me, thought again for the millionth time, that Janet is missing out on all the joys of being a mom. I know she would have been a great one. Thanks for reminding us to remember.

i too, rarely go without thinking of janet, kaiden, and the baby that was to be.

it's hard to believe that it will be 3 years , and yet the scum of the earth that caused her death ( her grieving, loving, piece of crap husband whocaredonlyabouthimselfthen andalwayswill, raven ) is still roaming free.

janet was a great mom to kaiden, and would have been fantastic with 2 children----------damn raven for thinking that his life/lifestyle was more important , and that murdering her was his "out"..

raven--------she would have done just fine without you at all.

...prayers for janet---------today and always.

i too, rarely go without thinking of janet, kaiden, and the baby that was to be.

~ snipped

...prayers for janet---------today and always.
Bless you for sharing with us.

Not gonna let you be forgotten.

candlejanet.jpg

janet-banner5b.jpg

Please use these photos or banners for your own MySpace or other site. Please let's don't let Janet and her baby's murder go forgotten.

I would be happy to make banners or buttons or any kind of graphic to fit your own site if it would be helpful. Just a link to her site www.tearsforjanet.com would be appreciated.

Janet and her baby mattered. I just want her family and friends to know that I am still here and Janet and her baby and knowing many of you have made a positive difference in my life.

janet3.jpg

With the way LE in this country has cleared up a few older cases where DH disposed of an unwanted spouse it almost seems like Karma is going down her list and getting them one by one. Wonder where a little birdies name is on that list? :waitasec:

..like you, i remain hopeful that our black bird is up there-----------but LE has to be oh so careful, after all they only get one shot at a murder conviction.

..although TOD in this case is favourable, within a very small window ( 5 minutes ?) raven places himself right there------just him---no-one else---no other possible murderer---yep, just the bird himself.

..he DID IT --no question what-so-ever------now LE is working on proving it , slam dunk proving it----( don't worry raven-------they will.)

A bump for anyone who might have missed this thread.

Thought at the moment: I sure hope that any young ladies dating this fine young Mormon father takes the time to Google him and that they find their way here and that they read and take a moment to watch those videos.

I heard that Raven has yet ANOTHER new Girlfriend and that wedding bells may be ringing again. What is this like the 5th that I have heard of myself that have been somewhat serious and a few were marriage contenders since Janet was murdered. He's been almost engaged equaling more than one a year since Janet was murdered. How these women fall for him is beyond me but it seems that they all have one big thing in common, vulnerability.

I know her name is Vanessa and I believe she has a child (which I think the last one had kids also)....and of course they are all in love.

He really seems to fall for vulnerable women.

You mean 'prey on vulnerable women'. :(

5 ?????????? How can his family keep track of them all ? Wonder if he ever tells them why he has broken up with them ??

Hoping these girls have family members that care enough about them to make them research him or maybe they do see something scary in him when he gets possessive or when he starts to become secretive or whatever.

No matter what, nobody will convince me that he is not the murderer of Janet.

It's a circumstantial evidence case that is in an area where murder happens daily and there's a hot new murder daily to take care of.

I hope the politicians out there don't figure it's Utah's problem now and let them deal with it. Durham needs to get a DA - fix their political issues and start working this case hard again.

Everyone knows he did it, he should have been booked, in jail and tried and rotting in jail by now...

absolutely---------janet's family rightfully deserves answers.

it IS durham's case--------she was murdered IN durham after all, regardless of where raven is presently hiding.

the durham D.A. definitely needs to get back on track, arrest this sorry piece of crap, and prosecute him already!

I heard that Raven has yet ANOTHER new Girlfriend and that wedding bells may be ringing again. What is this like the 5th that I have heard of myself that have been somewhat serious and a few were marriage contenders since Janet was murdered. He's been almost engaged equaling more than one a year since Janet was murdered. How these women fall for him is beyond me but it seems that they all have one big thing in common, vulnerability.

I know her name is Vanessa and I believe she has a child (which I think the last one had kids also)....and of course they are all in love.

He really seems to fall for vulnerable women.

I hope Vanessa's family knows all about Raven and his murdered wife.

Well, this is quite interesting to see that the news of Raven's new girlfriend is out there and the lurkers become quite lively.

If Vanessa found her way here, Hi there! I hope you know what you are getting yourself into.

You see, the man that you love has a lot of issues. Remember this when you are alone and he whispers sweet nothings in your ear.

Remember that he has a felony on his records. Remember that though he got caught for stealing, he actually stolen AGAIN and Again.

He can't hold down a job, all his resumes are filled with lies.

Have someone profile him. Is he someone you would be proud to call your boyfriend, your husband? He's a convicted felon. He's a thief. He's a cheater, I believe 100% he's a murderer.

Remember that he had SEVERAL affairs on Janet and he will on you to.

Remember that you are not the first love interest since imo he stabbed his PREGNANT wife.

Remember you are not the first person he fell in love with and eventually they have to get away from him, for what purpose?

You think he didn't do it? Think again and again and again and again. The guy that you think can't hurt a fly likes knives and is quite proficient at using one.

Janet didn't die like he has told other love interests. She was not murdered by an intruder, by a jealous girl or guy, it was not a random act, it was all Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa and someday hopefully when Durham's politics are all straightened out, he will be where he belongs, in Jail.

Do you want to drag all your friends and family into this type of high profile situation?

Remember to never turn your back to him and if you do marry him - don't sign any papers for life insurance, because he does like to repeat his crimes...

You know what the scary thing is? I just had a thought, this girl may know all about him and she might find it exciting. Heck uglier guys behind bars have women fall for them because they find it exciting. :waitasec:

I was reading that Raven's mom went on a wonderful trip to Hawaii and then files for bankruptcy about two weeks later. What kinda scam is that? I don't know much abut bankruptcy but that sounds kinda fishy to me. Is that legal?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back