NJ NJ - Jane Durrua, 13, East Keansburg, 4 Nov 1968

lilsister

Reaction score
JANE DURRUA

Please check below link ---hope it works...

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080311/NEWS/80311010&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

otherwise you can search www.app.com re article on Robert Zarinsky March 11, 2008. There are other postings of the murdered females I am about to mention but none of Jane Durrua so if figured I would start there, if that is okay---(unless i messed up when searching for her) . Zarinsky has just been charged on March 11, 2008 in the 1968 murder of Jane Durrua, age 13 of East Keansburg, NJ --long time cold case that has finally been solved :)woohoo: ) and had long ago in 1975 been charged in the 1969 murder of Rosemary Calandriello, age 17 of Atlantic Highlands, NJ (whose body has tragically never been found---see the Charley Project). Zarinsky is a possible suspect in the following murders of other young girls whose bodies were found:

Linda Balabanow, age 17 in 1969
from Union Twp, NJ body found in Woodbrigde, NJ

Joanne Delardo, age 15 in 1974
Doreen Carlucci, age 14 in 1974
(both girls were from Colonia section of Woodbridge, NJ and their both bodies found in Manalapan, NJ---not sure if at the same time as i could not acertain from the article)

Ann Logan, age 19 in 1973
body found in Roselle, NJ

Obviously, as the article states, he could be considered as a possible suspect in the additional murders of other women who have been found deceased or are still considered missing. Posting it for that reason. Strangulation seems to have been the consistent method in their killings. I will update everyone later. You guys are all great and it is wonderful how much effort everyone puts forth in this most important cause!...:)

How ironic that he dies from a disease that slowly takes your ability to breathe. I've seen a couple of patients lose their battle with this disease and it's not a pretty ending. Terribly unfair for them, but overwhelmingly appropriate that he spent his last days gasping for air.

How ironic that he dies from a disease that slowly takes your ability to breathe. I've seen a couple of patients lose their battle with this disease and it's not a pretty ending. Terribly unfair for them, but overwhelmingly appropriate that he spent his last days gasping for air.

I'm glad that he died a horrible death. He deserved nothing less. I have no doubt that he is burning in hell right now and that will never end. Burn you monster burn :furious:

He was the local evil in my neck of the woods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back