Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

mjd2.jpg
mjd.jpg

One of our posters (looking back to see who) did these to show what she may have looked like.

maricopabwsmall2jk7.jpg
maricopabwsmalltx7.jpg

maricopabwle2.jpg
maricopabothgf1.jpg

I used Photoshop and tried to blend the skin tone so you could see what she might look like without the bruising...
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

I don't think that the image the NCMEC has looks anything like her - her face looks too long, her eyebrows look too close together, and even her chin looks bigger/longer. Do you guys think this is a good example of what she might've looked like??
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

I used Photoshop and tried to blend the skin tone so you could see what she might look like without the bruising...

I don't think that the image the NCMEC has looks anything like her - her face looks too long, her eyebrows look too close together, and even her chin looks bigger/longer. Do you guys think this is a good example of what she might've looked like??

Great work Sie, did you do the others I posted, I couldn't remember who did them....also, I totally agree, the render by NCMEC is horrible.

I wonder if I could get artist at GBI to do one? She is REALLY good. We just would have to get investigating LE to write GBI asking for assistance w/case and then the artist can help out. I will add this to my questions for our next call to ask about if they would consider it.

Great work Sie, did you do the others I posted, I couldn't remember who did them....also, I totally agree, the render by NCMEC is horrible.
Thanks, christine - no, I didn't do the other ones, but they look great! I don't think I'm good enough (graphically) to give her open eyes where they were closed, etc...

The rendered sketch by NCMEC, though, doesn't look anything like the photo, IMO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

awesome work siesie!!

Wow, great work everyone! I find it amazing that so many girls have features that are so close. It really is hard to pinpoint anything really unique about any of them.

OT: Stephanie Benton looks just like this girl that stayed with me for a while back in 1997. She was dating a black guy that was friend of mine and claimed that her mother had put her out because of it. I was 17 and she was around my age or a little younger maybe. I am going to see if I can dig up her picture. I think I still have one of them together.

I think that MJD has a distinctive nose and jaw line-one of the questions i had was if her nose was broken however with the fall....because of it's slant. I recall that because of the roadrash, somewhat superficial scars on her body would have been obliterated for ID purposes, but I can't figure out why her head and face did not take more of a beating...am i making sense? I think that the fall needs to be reconstructed with speed etc...

Several of these have been submitted. I know which I have worked on, don't we have a list someone of rule outs?

For me, I worked on Kristy Rogers, that work I believe is here some where or on Justice Quest, she was not a match. Michaela, I still think it may be her...but cant' remember were we left off on that....Jinxie, if you could go to the www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me page we have messages...seems the problem there was mom didn't think it was her so we had trouble going forward?? It was awhile back....it may have gotten dropped, sadly, in the shuffle of things. The rest I have to look...I know we have a list somewhere of those we have submitted.

Several of these have been submitted. I know which I have worked on, don't we have a list someone of rule outs?

For me, I worked on Kristy Rogers, that work I believe is here some where or on Justice Quest, she was not a match. Michaela, I still think it may be her...but cant' remember were we left off on that....Jinxie, if you could go to the www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me page we have messages...seems the problem there was mom didn't think it was her so we had trouble going forward?? It was awhile back....it may have gotten dropped, sadly, in the shuffle of things. The rest I have to look...I know we have a list somewhere of those we have submitted.

Yes, mom was certain that it wasn't her, and LE had no reason to go forward since mom had no desire to do so (Paraphrasing here!!) and it's been "cold" since then....

Yes, mom was certain that it wasn't her, and LE had no reason to go forward since mom had no desire to do so (Paraphrasing here!!) and it's been "cold" since then....

I read a correspondence from Mom regarding that very subject, and it was clear that she had not looked at the photo's...perhaps from fear? This was a recent one-so did you guys check in with her a while ago when she might have actually checked it out?

Bolded I to still think this one is her.

Hi everyone, glad to see others working on this...great job everyone!
I sent things in to the Hayward police on this and all I got back was they would forward to proper authorities..

Wow Michaela looks just like her...

Sensational work y'all.

Bolded I to still think this one is her.

I have to agree here. Of all the girls that have been sumitted as possibles, Michaela is by far the closest. I totally understand Michaela's mom not wanting to look at Maricopa JD, but is a DNA check possible? Anybody know?

One of our posters (looking back to see who) did these to show what she may have looked like.

maricopabwsmall2jk7.jpg
maricopabwsmalltx7.jpg

maricopabwle2.jpg
maricopabothgf1.jpg

I did those, and they are still in a folder on my desktop and I see the little thumbnails every day. I would love to put this one to rest :(

I don't think the drawn sketches of JD are very good at all because I do not think they even resemble her If you use those to try and find out who she is you won't be able to because the girl in the real pictures and the other ones do not look alike at all. IMO

Pictures from Attemptoidentify Myspace, they visited here, where MJD was found, and prayed. What an amazing group! :blowkiss:

AZSCF4042.jpg

AZCF4052.jpg

There isn't any post in the eliminated thread that LE has ruled out Stephanie Benton, who disappeared in Arizona in 1995 . Its a long shot but hope LE has looked into this.

I just want to commend SieSie for the photo comparisons! They're amazing.

I am blown away at the resemblance between Ekaterina and MJD with that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo