What was she wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
Attempttoidentify is trying to get what she was wearing released...I'll post and/or direct them here to the forum for her if they are successful!

Attempttoidentify is trying to get what she was wearing released...I'll post and/or direct them here to the forum for her if they are successful!

I thought we already knew this? I seem to recall finding out the victorian shirt she was NOT wearing, that was just for pictures, but that one of us had got some info from ME about what she WAS wearing? Maybe I am wrong. Anyone?

Oh ok, I must have missed it then here..I'll reread and see if I can find it. I just remembered it being questioned. If I'm successful will post back :blowkiss:

This is what attmepttoidentify has up on their site. (alot more info at link this is just the part about her clothing)

*snip*

http://attempttoidentify.com/NewInfo.htm

passing out over 2,000 flyers and posting more than 1,000 posters in over 4 counties, one of the things ATI will be doing is meeting with the police investigator and hopefully will get a copy of the full property report since it was left out of the autopsy.

Since the info posted about her possibly being a prostitute, it is very important to know what she was wearing and what she had in her possession!

**end of snip*

Not sure if it's been posted - but if you scroll down at the link above, they have pictures of where she was found at as well as a picture of the memorial that is temporarily up for her until a permanent one can be erected.

Richandfamous - she was NOT wearing the clothing in the drawing...we corresponded with the forensic artist a while ago if you go back in the threads.

I am still trying to find the actual correspondence TL mentions here.

Well I found it, ..they said they'd try to find out, they were on vacation and would get back...nothing since then. :(

We thought that the clothes were either destroyed by the hospital, ME or held back for a reason....that is my recollection. Definitely ground worth going over again....:waitasec:

We thought that the clothes were either destroyed by the hospital, ME or held back for a reason....that is my recollection. Definitely ground worth going over again....:waitasec:

I thought too we had found out info, I recall you said the ME report said *undetermined* under clothing.

Jinxie says attempttoidentify is trying to get the clothing info...I had thought we already found it or found out about it....was I right??

[SIZE=-1]p sherman 42 wallaby way sydney [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]p sherman 42 wallaby way sydney[/SIZE]

If we found out, it was when I checked out of the thread because someone was keeping me hoppin with other things...ah hem...

Will someone repost it if they can find it????

She had a necklace with a ring bearing the initials D.M.A in case it's of interest to anyone.

I think this is extremely important!!! Do we know if it was a men's or women's ring? Class ring or something else? I don't believe I've ever seen this information. Is there a picture? Jeez - this bugs me!!!

No just that it was golden and bore these letters. I'd think it might be a boyfriend's or parent's ring. Usually people don't wear their own ring on a necklace.

I wish they'd released that info sooner- anyone have any idea why they didn't? They have her earrings listed on the Maricopa MEs page, but not the ring. I guess it would make sense that the earrings/bellyring would still be there at Medical Examiners but a necklace would probably have been removed at the hospital.

This is amazing - can we get more info? This case just bothers me so very much. The more we have to go on - the better!

You'd have to ask the coroner the article really didn't say anything else. Someone posted other things from this article but the ring really is the only thing helpful to identify her. That's bizarre though that the guy and the girl didn't know this girl's name. I'd think when you meet someone, first thing you do is to ask them their first name.

You'd have to ask the coroner the article really didn't say anything else. Someone posted other things from this article but the ring really is the only thing helpful to identify her. That's bizarre though that the guy and the girl didn't know this girl's name. I'd think when you meet someone, first thing you do is to ask them their first name.

I think they did know her name - at the very least - and quite possibly much more. LE totally dropped the ball on this. I wonder if they even have the names of those people or the license plate number. Something. You're not going to pick up a "hitchhiker" who asks you to drive them entirely through Arizona and not even ask their name. No way. They may not have known her life story, but they had to have known her name. Jeez. This case drives me crazy! And just now we're hearing about this ring with initials. Why????? This is something that really could have been important all this time. I am furious about this.

Yes, really, if you plan to travel with someone from AZ to FL you ask her her name. I guess actually LE might have one if they had this ring and didn't say. That's why I posted about it here, it's an important clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk