Eliminated-Not a Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristy Rogers.

I'd have to go back and pull correspondence if you all need me too, end result being I talked via tele/email with LE on this and she had already been checked against her.

Hi Christine. I was the person that responded to your email. Sgt. Titus is my supervisor in charge of that case. He informed me that he has already been in touch with Maricopa County and our DNA in regard to Trudy did not match with their victim. Thank you for you assistance though. It is appreciated. You sound like a very dedicated citizen.

Captain Greg Heist

Moline Police Department

Haven't seen this posted so thought I'd put a new thread. The Maricopa Medical Examiners office has a note on MJD's file

Her dental x-rays are available and her DNA has been entered into the national database. SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN COMPARED TO AND RULED OUT AS BEING THE FOLLOWING MISSING GIRLS:
Samantha Wilcoxen,
Amanda Gallion,
Danielle Hutton,
Sara Bushland,
Tiffany Chapman,
Trinity Lorentz,
Stephanie Condon,
Jessie Peters,
Sandy Schlamann,
Christina Richard,
Jennifer Collins,
Elizabeth Sibthrip,
Kimberly Riley,
Lindsey Nicholls,
Elise Baugh,
Jamie Schill,
Tera Smith,
Deanna Merryfield,
Morgan Nick,
Melissa Brannen,
Leigh Occhi,
Brandy Myers,
Suzanne Lyall,
Kristy Rogers

Hm, a bit disappointed to see that Tera Smith is on the list. They are so similar looking.

I notice Michalea is not on it. My gut is still telling me it is her

THESE ARE NOT ELIMINATED but I thought it may be pertinent information on this thread to know who they are currently reviewing (according to the website). From the ME website:
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING THE POSSIBILITY SHE MIGHT BE: Ekaterina Shcherbakova, Jaycee Dugard, Amber Crum, Melissa McGuinn, Lisa Zaharias, Heather Silver, Michaela Garecht, Amber Jean Swartz Garcia, Jennifer Shawn Vagher, Shannon Marie Sherrill, Monique Daniels, Kaelin Glazier
Unquote
Kaelin Glazier has already been found deceased, so she can be added to the eliminated list.

Thanks for updating PrayersforMaura! Have you checked out my photobucket account of "Not a Match" versus "Pending" versus "????" from the main thread "Maricopa Jane Doe #6"?

Also ruled out:
Melissa Fadden
Monique Daniels.

http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Unidentified/search.aspx?caseNum=99-0305

PS.... the have Monique Daniels listed as ruled out and still possible. Probably was ruled out and accidentally not removed from the "still working on" list.
I will contact Suzi with this info.
Thanks! Could you also let her know about Kaelin Glazier still being posted as being a possible? Zanko posted a few posts up that she was found deceased already.

thanks for the update fmw63. Yep, basically everyone was ruled out. Sadly I did not expect otherwise as I don't believe MJD was ever reported missing.

Maybe I missed this earlier, but I am glad to see the added link at the ME site for any additional information AND the submitter may remain ANONYMOUS. I pray that generates some leads.

thanks for the update fmw63. Yep, basically everyone was ruled out. Sadly I did not expect otherwise as I don't believe MJD was ever reported missing.

Maybe I missed this earlier, but I am glad to see the added link at the ME site for any additional information AND the submitter may remain ANONYMOUS. I pray that generates some leads.

I too believe that MJD was never reported missing. I mean, I kind of expected it too but I thought that since there was not much information on Ekaterina's case, and she resembled her a lot, IMO, maybe their DNA would match. But unfortunately, if she was notorious for running away, was emancipated or had negligent guardians the chances of MJD ever being reported missing are slim. Even if she had friends, they were probably around the same age and lived a similar lifestyle. People lose touch, especially people that live under the kind of conditions that MJD did. I don't believe that she was on the streets for a very long time but I also believe that she was probably a truant since no classmates/teachers reported her missing if she was under 16 (common minimum age for drop outs, lawfully). I hope that someone gets the courage to report anything anonymously to the ME site. I hope that an old friend might be missing her and thinks to themself.. "Hey, I haven't seen (MJD's name) since 19--, I wonder what she's up to" and does some extensive searching to find her since it's been nearly 10 years. Maybe when her graduating class has a reunion people will wonder what happened to her and try to figure it out.. perhaps even come across our site. It will be sad when they figure out what happened, but I think someone out there misses her and they just never anticipated this for MJD.

I too believe that MJD was never reported missing. I mean, I kind of expected it too but I thought that since there was not much information on Ekaterina's case, and she resembled her a lot, IMO, maybe their DNA would match. But unfortunately, if she was notorious for running away, was emancipated or had negligent guardians the chances of MJD ever being reported missing are slim. Even if she had friends, they were probably around the same age and lived a similar lifestyle. People lose touch, especially people that live under the kind of conditions that MJD did. I don't believe that she was on the streets for a very long time but I also believe that she was probably a truant since no classmates/teachers reported her missing if she was under 16 (common minimum age for drop outs, lawfully). I hope that someone gets the courage to report anything anonymously to the ME site. I hope that an old friend might be missing her and thinks to themself.. "Hey, I haven't seen (MJD's name) since 19--, I wonder what she's up to" and does some extensive searching to find her since it's been nearly 10 years. Maybe when her graduating class has a reunion people will wonder what happened to her and try to figure it out.. perhaps even come across our site. It will be sad when they figure out what happened, but I think someone out there misses her and they just never anticipated this for MJD.

I thought the same things. I've often wondered how many of MJD's grade school or JH peers wonder about her, or maybe some of the kids her age who were in trouble and got themselves out of that scene reminisce about the "old days" and wonder what ever happened to her. I always have hope someone will stumble across this site with the clues - the jewelry- the ring... something.

I wish there was a site for never reported runaways or missing. I found one (forget the name) where people could enter the person they were seeking and went through all of the posts, nothing that sounded like MJD.

I also wish LE/ME would look into Elena Soldatova. While she is out of the age range, the appearances are very similiar. While she may not be MJD, it would be nice to know for certain and have her ruled out.

RULED OUTSamantha Wilcoxen, Amanda Gallion, Danielle Hutton, Sara Bushland, Tiffany Chapman, Trinity Lorentz, Stephanie Condon, Jessie Peters, Sandy Schlamann, Christina Richard, Jennifer Collins, Elizabeth Sibthrip, Kimberly Riley, Lindsey Nicholls, Elise Baugh, Jamie Schill, Tera Smith, Deanna Merryfield, Morgan Nick, Melissa Brannen, Leigh Occhi, Brandy Myers, Suzanne Lyall, Kristy Rogers, Melissa Fadden, Monique Daniels, Amber Crum, Melissa McGuinn, Amber Swartz, Shannon Sherrill, Michaela Garecht, Heather Silver, Lisa Zaharias, Ekaterina Shcherbakova, Jaycee Dugard, Jennifer Sherrill, Kaelin Glazier, Brianne Wolgram, Danyel Sparpana, Danielle Pitcher, Sheila Egan, Jeanna Norte, Racheal Hayson, Susanna Loquay, Jennifer Louvau, Jaime Haas, Sara Macisaac, Amanda Mays, Jennifer Vagher, Nicholle Coppler, Trudy Appleby.

Coral Hall wasn't ruled out, though?

Gee wiz, you're right! Was she even looked into by ME at all?:waitasec:

I bet you she is Coral. Did we ever find anything that ruled her out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss