Neverland Ranch Saved...

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...d/20080313122609990002?ncid=NWS00010000000001
(March 13) - Michael Jackson has refinanced Neverland ranch in time to save his famed California spread from a public auction that was scheduled for later this month.
Jackson attorney L. Londell McMillan told The Associated Press on Thursday that the pop star has worked out a "confidential" agreement with Fortress Investment Group, LLC. The deal allows him to retain ownership of the famed property in Los Olivos, Calif.

"Neverland and MJ are fine," McMillan said.

An auction date had been set for March 19 because of $24.5 million the singer owed on the 2,500-acre spread northwest of Santa Barbara.

A source close to the singer who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter said it's not clear whether Jackson will keep Neverland. Jackson has not lived there since his acquittal on child molestation charges in 2005.

This freak has more lives than a cat. Why would anyone extend his loans when he has failed to pay so many of his bills and has no plan for future income? How does he get people to pay his bills? Something or someone always seems to save this freak.
:bang:

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...d/20080313122609990002?ncid=NWS00010000000001
(March 13) - Michael Jackson has refinanced Neverland ranch in time to save his famed California spread from a public auction that was scheduled for later this month.
Jackson attorney L. Londell McMillan told The Associated Press on Thursday that the pop star has worked out a "confidential" agreement with Fortress Investment Group, LLC. The deal allows him to retain ownership of the famed property in Los Olivos, Calif.

"Neverland and MJ are fine," McMillan said.

An auction date had been set for March 19 because of $24.5 million the singer owed on the 2,500-acre spread northwest of Santa Barbara.

A source close to the singer who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter said it's not clear whether Jackson will keep Neverland. Jackson has not lived there since his acquittal on child molestation charges in 2005.

This freak has more lives that a cat. Why would anyone extend his loans when he has failed to pay so many of his bills and has no plan for future income? How does he get people to pay his bills? Something or someone always seems to save this freak.
bolded part j2m

amen---wish someone would hand me money like this-

Dang and I was going to bid on Bubbles the Chimp:crazy:

Dang and I was going to bid on Bubbles the Chimp:crazy:

:slap: Get with the program JDB! Bubbles has been gone a long time because he shunned MJ's advances.:crazy:

:slap: Get with the program JDB! Bubbles has been gone a long time because he shunned MJ's advances.:crazy:

DAng I am always a day late and a Dollar short:crazy:

(March 13)

This freak has more lives than a cat. Why would anyone extend his loans when he has failed to pay so many of his bills and has no plan for future income? How does he get people to pay his bills? Something or someone always seems to save this freak.

As long as the banks get their money they don't care how they get it. Who knows what kind of deal MJ has made. It's "confidential". :rolleyes: He has some very devout fans around the world (Asia) and very rich ones (from what I've read) in the middle east. I suppose one of them has backed him - small change to them! I just wonder why they waited until the 11th hour.

As long as the banks get their money they don't care how they get it. Who knows what kind of deal MJ has made. It's "confidential". :rolleyes: He has some very devout fans around the world (Asia) and very rich ones (from what I've read) in the middle east. I suppose one of them has backed him - small change to them! I just wonder why they waited until the 11th hour.
LOL..don't you wish you had the same luck as MJ? Someone is always there to save his pervert butt. Not that "your" butt is nasty like his!:blowkiss:

Just incredible! How much is that place worth if he owes nearly $25m?? Surely he could have paid that place off multiple times over the years??

Brefie, you'd think, huh? But, I guess not, when he's too busy paying off little boys and their families and buying mummies.

Gawd, he's a frickin' weirdo! :sick:

Just incredible! How much is that place worth if he owes nearly $25m?? Surely he could have paid that place off multiple times over the years??
He doesn't use his money wisely. Also, like Jules has already said, he has other "expenses" that must be covered first. ;) :D

Apparently, Jacko still owns a little piece of Liverpool.

..."But it is hard to believe that Jacko is struggling for cash. The singer owns a 50 percent stake in Sony/ATV Music Publishing, including the Beatles catalog, which has an estimated value of $600 million".

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/03/13/michael-jackson-saves-neverland-ranch-from-public-auction/

Blackbird' won't fly to Apple's service

..."Forget about The Beatles hitting the iTunes Music Store anytime soon, as the Jackson/Sony publishing company Sony/ATV dismissed the chatter coming from England trumpeting a deal".

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/03/10/michael-jacksons-label-denies-beatles-itunes-deal

Apparently, Jacko still owns a little piece of Liverpool.

..."But it is hard to believe that Jacko is struggling for cash. The singer owns a 50 percent stake in Sony/ATV Music Publishing, including the Beatles catalog, which has an estimated value of $600 million".

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/03/13/michael-jackson-saves-neverland-ranch-from-public-auction/

Blackbird' won't fly to Apple's service

..."Forget about The Beatles hitting the iTunes Music Store anytime soon, as the Jackson/Sony publishing company Sony/ATV dismissed the chatter coming from England trumpeting a deal".

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/03/10/michael-jacksons-label-denies-beatles-itunes-deal
See, I thought that catalog had a judgement against it for secured unpaid bills! :waitasec: Maybe some of his rich friends bailed him out of that too. Dang...looking for friends like Wacko Jacko has! :D Well, in light of this new information, I can see why he was able to refinance his obligation.:bang: :bang: Wonder if his employees ever collected their unpaid wages? I know at one time there was a suit about it.

LOL..don't you wish you had the same luck as MJ? Someone is always there to save his pervert butt. Not that "your" butt is nasty like his!:blowkiss:

LOL - one might say he has horse shoes up his butt!:D

Michael Jackson is a great man. 100% innocent and likes mature women. Doesn't he have a subscription to some granny magazine?

Love you Michael! :blowkiss:

Michael Jackson is a great man. 100% innocent and likes mature women. Doesn't he have a subscription to some granny magazine?

Love you Michael! :blowkiss:
Sarcastic much? :D

The next Michael Jackson link I click on ........just better be a report of his demise! I am so sick of that molesting freak I could spit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back