GUILTY CA - Jose Torres Quiroz for raping 3 children, San Diego, 2008

White Rain

Reaction score
What a sicko! He's just trying to set up an insanity defense! :furious: Actually he doesn't exactly claim what my title says...it's a bit off, but close enough. He isn't saying God told him to molest girls... Mods feel free to change it if need be.

San Diego police are searching for a polygamist and suspected serial child molester who claims he is the archangel Gabriel sent by God, which entitles him to have sex with young girls, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.
Jose Luis Torres, 52, is accused of sexually abusing four family members starting in the late 1980s and ending in 2003, police said. The oldest is now 27, the newpaper reported.
Police compared him to Charles Manson, describing him as domineering and controlling, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337729,00.html

I would get time out if I said what I want to say, castration is even too good for this moron.:bang:

Lying freak. I hope God reams the *advertiser censored*.

would angels be interested in such earthly things like sex? What an idiot.

I hate it when people try to use religion to cover up their sins. If they really believe in God then they must know they are going straight to hell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back