Teacher's Classroom Comment About "Perky" Student Leads To Investigation

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
An Osceola County teacher is under investigation and out of the classroom after a comment he's accused of making in front of a room full of students.

A 13-year-old girl says teacher William Musto made inappropriate comments about her body. She said it happened last Friday at Discovery Intermediate in Poinciana, but the girl's mother reported it Thursday.

There was a lot of emotion around the intermediate school when class let out Thursday afternoon. Some students Eyewitness News spoke with said his remarks were blown out of context and they can't believe what is happening to such a good teacher.

History teacher William Musto, 44, has been reassigned to non-teaching duties after a 13-year-old female student alleged he told her in front of the class that she had "nice, perky t**s." The girl's mother told Eyewitness News off camera she was filing a report with the Osceola County Sheriff's Office.

"He didn't do anything! He just corrected someone about a dress code," said one emotional student. http://www.wftv.com/news/15588662/detail.html

Wonder what breast size has to do with a dress code for little girls. If the teacher said anything at all about a child's breasts then he's in the wrong.

Wonder what breast size has to do with a dress code for little girls. If the teacher said anything at all about a child's breasts then he's in the wrong.
the kids that defend him do not claim it wasn't said. they seem to imply it was said but the context makes it ok.

my little girl is in middle school and tried to wear shorts that looked skimpy to me and her dad once. dad told her she could wear sweat pants forever or make better choices in clothing. if her dad had said "nice a$$" to point out how inappropriate her clothing was i woulda kicked his @$$!

HUGE SHOCK ... its Florida!!!

In High School we had some brutal teachers .... The one had no prob rubbing someones thigh or condoning other male students sexually harassing females.
YUP .. we reported him.. nothing was done..
Then a few years later he shot his wife then himself..

We also had a Married Gym coach sleeping with one of the teachers ... It was sooooo common knowledge .. they later married and had twins.
I think they are divorced now..

OH and the Dean of My HS was sleeping with my mothers Best friend..

Welcome to Florida :)

While some students are defending the man, one student was quoted as saying: "He shouldn't have said that. He should have left it alone,". It was also pointed out in the article that he dressed up as Santa at Christmas and had girls sitting on his lap. Seems to me there may be more at hand than we realize... he may not be a pedo, but it sounds like he is pushing the envelope on inappropriate behavior.

This guy is a pig. Any grown man that makes ANY refernce to a young girls breasts is an a$$. Simple as that IMO.

HUGE SHOCK ... its Florida!!!

In High School we had some brutal teachers .... The one had no prob rubbing someones thigh or condoning other male students sexually harassing females.
YUP .. we reported him.. nothing was done..
Then a few years later he shot his wife then himself..

We also had a Married Gym coach sleeping with one of the teachers ... It was sooooo common knowledge .. they later married and had twins.
I think they are divorced now..

OH and the Dean of My HS was sleeping with my mothers Best friend..

Welcome to Florida :)

I never made the connection. But now that you mention it, my first real boyfriend did lose his virginity to our ecology teacher - in 9th grade. Yes, it was Boca Raton, FL, folks! And he was far from the only one. There was, like, some sort of club. They would go on these ecology camping trips and she would hook up with whichever male student caught her eye. It was well known around school, and if the administration didn't know about it then they were beyond stupid.

Pissed me off, but what can a 15yo do?

I never made the connection. But now that you mention it, my first real boyfriend did lose his virginity to our ecology teacher - in 9th grade. Yes, it was Boca Raton, FL, folks! And he was far from the only one. There was, like, some sort of club. They would go on these ecology camping trips and she would hook up with whichever male student caught her eye. It was well known around school, and if the administration didn't know about it then they were beyond stupid.

Pissed me off, but what can a 15yo do?

In my school, my favorite English teacher would take a group of seniors to Europe after graduation each year - and he would hook up with one lucky student each year. He was bisexual and alternated between boys and girls.

Technically, I guess he was "safe" because the students were officially graduated, but still.....

This guy is a pig. Any grown man that makes ANY refernce to a young girls breasts is an a$$. Simple as that IMO.

Couldn't agree more. I would be sitting on the superintendent's step until the man was fired if he said it to one of my daughters.

Hopefully he's been reassigned to a closet somewhere. He shouldn't be around any kids at this point. What a jerk. He's probably the kind that stares at your chest when he talks to you.

Incidents like this makes me glad I had nuns. "Perky". Why you gonna say that to a kid?

OK, I haven't gotten very far, but now I want to throw up. In his fave movies section:
But my favorite movie of all is "The Little Mermaid" Ain't Ariel the cutest... Somethin' 'bout a Redhead with Blue eyes and Shells for a BRA!...Damn, she's cute!

:sick: I wonder if the girl in his class was a red-head?!

185 "friends" and a lot are young girls. Not all, but a lot. :(

Teachers just should not be allowed to have internet access to their minor students in this way.

Taximom,
Thanks for posting the link to his my space blog.
I gotta tell you, reading that gave me chills.
The teacher sounds like he could be a pedophile.
This is a comment from one of his students...
"He acts like a kid, he tries to be cool with the kids. Sometimes words just come out and it's too much," another student said. :0
Here is his picture.
15588499_240X180.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell