More Manson Family Victims Found?

It wouldn't surprise me if Manson family was involved. I pray none of them ever get out of prison.

DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif. — Bone-white stretches of salt, leached up from the lifeless soil, lay like a shroud over the high desert where a paranoid Charles Manson holed up after an orgy of murder nearly four decades ago.
Now, as then, few venture into this alkaline wilderness — gold-diggers, outlaws, loners content to live and let live.
But a determined group of outsiders recently made the trek. They were leading forensic investigators searching for new evidence of death — clues pointing to possible decades-old clandestine graves.
• Click Here for Photos
And the results of just-completed followup tests suggest bodies could indeed be lying beneath the parched ground. The test findings — described in detail to The Associated Press, which had accompanied the site search — conclude there are two likely clandestine grave sites at Barker Ranch, and one additional site that merits further investigation.
Next step, the ad hoc investigators urge: Dig.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,338208,00.html

In one of the photos from link above is Debra Tate, sister of Sharon Tate. IMO, Debra would love for investigators to tie Manson Family to more murders, it would reinforce her plea that "The family" remains in prison forever.

The killings that launched the cult onto national newspapers had been orchestrated from Spahn Ranch, a former Western movie set that served as backdrop to episodes of "Bonanza" and "The Lone Ranger."

I don't remember hearing that. I may never watch Bonanza reruns again. Manson and his 'family' were all nuts imo.

I am pretty sure they will find human remains out there. I think they should also search the Spahn Ranch again. Tex Watson was the one who put the killing ideas into Manson's warped head- he was a parolee for violent crimes worse than what Charlie had done at the time. The books on the Family skim over Watson because Bugliosi chose to prosecute Manson as the crazier, more likely mastermind of the murder spree. I think Watson is a natural born killer, and Manson was wasted on drugs most of the time. Manson bought into the theory, then claimed it as his own, loved the notoriety even the trials and prison time. He's scarily evil, but Watson is another Ted Bundy.

Also, has anyone stopped to think that with all those girls, drugs and sex, there are probably some of the Family's dead babies killed and buried out there, and maybe some self- aborted fetuses as well? Those people weren't just crazy, they were ruthlessly nuts.

Tex Watson hadnt been convicted of any violent crimes before his association with the Manson tribe though he certainly made up for lost time. Textbook psychopath.
Rumors of additional murders in death valley have been around for years.
Two young men an a girl buried near Barker Ranch
(probably the graves they located)
Several Family members spoke of Charlie shooting someone in the head with a 45 automatic up there as well.
The family also had more then nodding aquaintence with several of the more violent Satanicly bent cults of that period, id be very surprised if they werent involved in more murders then the Tate/Labianca/Shea crimes.

wonder if we have any missing cases that would work back to this scenario?

Some of them are out of prison.

You're right,remember "Squeaky" Fromme,she was let out,and then tried to kill one of our presidents.I think she's back in prison because of that though.

Charles Manson, Leslie Van Houten, Patricia Krenwinkle, Susan Atkins and Charles "Tex" Watson all remain in prison. Lynette "Squeky" Fromme is serving life sentence for the attempted assassination of Gerald Ford in 1975. Who is out?? I don't want any of these people out, the thought of them being let out makes me ill.

Also, has anyone stopped to think that with all those girls, drugs and sex, there are probably some of the Family's dead babies killed and buried out there, and maybe some self- aborted fetuses as well? Those people weren't just crazy, they were ruthlessly nuts.

Or the bodies of babies stillborn as a result of all of the drugs.

What happened to all of the Manson Family children? Were they turned over to foster care? Taken in by blood relatives? Have any of them spoken publicly of their memories of those days? That would be interesting.

I grew up in the LA area and remember my mother pointing out Sharon Tate infamous house when driving through the hills. I can't remember now if it was Laurel Canyon or Cold Water Canyon. I read Helter Skelter when a teenager and found the whole thing fascinating and frightening. It was my introduction to bizarre murder cases that ultimately led me to WS.

i don't know too much on charls manson ... ive tried to do research, but as a college student with 2 majors and a minor and physical therapy 3-4 days a week, i just don't have much free time !!

i was wondering ... did they get all of manson's followers? you don't think there was anyone left afterwards? i hope not. from what i've read, this is CRAZY.

btw, has anyone read geraldo's interview with him? it was pretty crazy. he basically denied denied denied. until the end he started to hint at things. then as he was being cuffed and taken away, manson basically told geraldo that if he wanted to, he could have his head on a platter. freaky !!!!

What happened to all of the Manson Family children? Were they turned over to foster care? Taken in by blood relatives? Have any of them spoken publicly of their memories of those days? That would be interesting.

I grew up in the LA area and remember my mother pointing out Sharon Tate infamous house when driving through the hills. I can't remember now if it was Laurel Canyon or Cold Water Canyon. I read Helter Skelter when a teenager and found the whole thing fascinating and frightening. It was my introduction to bizarre murder cases that ultimately led me to WS.

Sharon Tate's house was torn down in the 1990's, another house has been built on site. I also grew up in LA area and was 19 years old when murders happened. Sharon and her unborn son are interred at Holy Cross Cemetery Culver City, CA

Who is still alive of the Manson Family?

Dearest Believe,:blowkiss:
One member of the "family" resided here in Vermont when she was released from prison. She met a penpal here and moved in with him. Sandra Good was given the nickname "Blue" by Charles Manson.
She went under the name Sandra Collins when she lived here.
Sandra was recognized when she appeared in our local paper.
While she was here she sued a Paper Mill across the lake from us and won a judgement.

She claims that her and Charles love life and the enviornment.

She moved from here to California to be close to Manson.

Here is part 1 of a video that was done by Current Affair;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iMLc7FhlnL8

Here is part 2 of that interview;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UCn4cn8ncL4&feature=related

Please take the time to watch these, she speaks about the murders in Ca.

There is this interview also;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SNmqBP1UZd8&feature=related

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Dearest Cypros,:blowkiss:
The video link that I posted for the Current Affair interview has the question asked of Sandra about her son Ivan who is said to be Manson's son.

Click on the sentence below for link.
She had Ivan in a hospital which was against the Manson family rules.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie