GUILTY OR - Heather Mallory, 32, Portland, 8 March 2008

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Reactions: d4j
Cute girl. Well, I can see an argument happening if she had been gone all day at school and work and then met with friends until 7:30 the next morning while her husband was at home with the little one. I hope that nothing has happened to her and that she just left so they could cool off.

I hate to be such a skeptic. But how many times do we hear the "she left after an argument" line. And they turn up dead. I hope Heather is ok. Not looking good though if there's been no electronic activity since she was last seen.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/march152008/missing_woman_031508.php

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_031408_news_portland_woman_missing_argument.550b7cfc.html

Any word yet on Heather? This article says it has been a week since she disappeared.

080315_mallory_missing.jpg

I searched but I could not find any further details - like who reported her missing and when? Leaving during the morning hours you would think someone saw her drive away?

Not being judgemental but my first thought on someone who is 32 married with a child going from school to work to partying all night is there has to be drugs or a "someone else" involved. Otherwise why would she be out so late.

http://www.koin.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=726dbf42-a2e0-4d7f-83b6-4c53ca0a4c0d

16 March 08

Police are looking for anyone who might know what happened to Heather Mallory.

The 32-year-old Portland wife and mother disappeared on Friday, March 7.

Investigators say she attended some classes that day, then worked her entire shift. Then, she went socializing with some friends. That "socializing" apparently went on all night.

Investigators say she didn't arrive back home until 7:30 the next morning. That's when she got into an argument with her husband, and then left.

She hasn't been seen or heard from since then.

Worried friends and family members say it's not like her just to vanish, so they fear some kind of foul play. But they don't know; Heather's whereabouts are unknown. She did take her car, and that car was still missing Sunday night.

It is described as a bright red 2001 Ford Focus, bearing Oregon license number 061 BZX. There's a a black-colored bike rack on top and a child seat in the back. Heather is the mother of one child.

Heather Mallory is also known as Heather Mallory Cole, her married name. She is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds. Anyone with information about her is asked to call 9-1-1 or 503-823-0446.

pic

(Bolding is mine. Hoppy)

I searched but I could not find any further details - like who reported her missing and when? Leaving during the morning hours you would think someone saw her drive away?

Not being judgemental but my first thought on someone who is 32 married with a child going from school to work to partying all night is there has to be drugs or a "someone else" involved. Otherwise why would she be out so late.

Right, the marriage probably had alot of problems but her family hasn't heard from her at all in a week.

I found one article that said she was reported missing Wednesday. That would have been the 12th, she was last seen on Saturday the 8th in the morning.

I haven't seen anything that said who reported her missing though. Basically all the news sites I've seen have the exact same article up, no extra info except this one.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2008/03/police_ask_for_help_in_finding.html

Somebody waited 4 days...has to be foul play. Have the Portland Police started looking for her car at least?

Somebody waited 4 days...has to be foul play. Have the Portland Police started looking for her car at least?

Other than published reports with basic info on the case including a description of the car, I haven't heard of any organized searches by LE or anyone else.

Hmmm. He's "calm" as of March 17. Well, maybe he hasn't updated that lately.

Hmmm. He's "calm" as of March 17. Well, maybe he hasn't updated that lately.

I noticed that too! :eek: The whole "mood" thing is at the top of the page every time you log in - it's easy to change or remove, it would be hard to miss or not change if you weren't feeling "calm".

And who finally reported her missing? If it was her parents, well that says alot about her husband. I'm not seeing any new info today.

"Based on information obtained from family and friends, investigators believe it is highly unusual for Heather to remain out of contact. She has been described as professional and responsible in her work habits. "

Is it just me, I guess I don't find a 32yo mother staying out partying with friends until 7:30am to be responsible. I am sure that she and her husband did have an arguement, I know that my husband and I would. I think it is likely that she is with whoever she may have been out with that night.

I agree - definitely not a responsible parent. My thoughts are she left him, possibly has done it before and he either figured she was with family or was just didn't care where she was at that point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back