PA - Triple Murderer Dies in Prison

I can certainly see why, Xcom:
(from your link)
Cross was convicted and sentenced to death for the Aug. 4, 1981, slayings of Denise Lucic, 27, and her children, Danielle, 8, and John Jeffery, 4 in their home on Ambridge’s Duss Avenue.

Denise and John Jeffery’s throats had been slashed. Danielle had been stabbed in the chest and smothered with a pillow.

Former Ambridge police officers Robert Appel and Ron Strauss, who discovered the bodies, said in recent years that they have never been able to erase the image from their minds.

IMO, he got off easy.

I love that this was posted here. Does kinda give you warm fuzzy feeling when one of these total wastes of space kicks it. To totally steal from someone.....I don't care it it pi$$e$ of the 'hug-a-thugs'. :D

Maybe we're doing things wrong.

Maybe the Death Row facilities should be lined with asbestos insulation. Everyday each prisoner would receive a free carton of non-filtered cigarettes. Prisoners should be required to maintain and repair hospital x-ray equipment. The lights in their cells would be tanning lights.

Expose them to every carcinogen known to man and then let them rot. And then assign an advisory board made up of their victim's families to determine what, if any, treatment they receive.

Maybe we're doing things wrong.

Maybe the Death Row facilities should be lined with asbestos insulation. Everyday each prisoner would receive a free carton of non-filtered cigarettes. Prisoners should be required to maintain and repair hospital x-ray equipment. The lights in their cells would be tanning lights.

Expose them to every carcinogen known to man and then let them rot. And then assign an advisory board made up of their victim's families to determine what, if any, treatment they receive.

Beautiful !!!!:clap:

LMAO! If only it weren't for those damn liberal minded anti-death activists....

(sorry in advance if that offends anyone, just felt it rather fitting atm!)

Weird case. What sort of freakazoid kills his boss' family over an argument?

This is awful but I smiled when I saw where you put this item..Then I smiled because this pig is gone.

Not to change the subject because I don't want to ban myself but are there any other "liberal minded" people like me who are pro death penalty?

This is awful but I smiled when I saw where you put this item..Then I smiled because this pig is gone.

Not to change the subject because I don't want to ban myself but are there any other "liberal minded" people like me who are pro death penalty?

I am! I am! :woohoo:

WOW, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE....THANK YOU.

Now, do we form a club of three or what? :woohoo:

Yes, there are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Tricia. I am a Liberal who supports the Death Penalty. I used to be against it until I saw the cases and the pigs it was intended for. I cry no tears for "Tookie" Williams, the founder of the Crips or Scott Peterson, the Heltzer brothers, the Sausage King, Richard Ramirez, Charles Ng to name a few...

Yes Tricia. I am a Liberal who supports the Death Penalty. I used to be against it until I saw the cases and the pigs it was intended for. I cry no tears for "Tookie" Williams, the founder of the Crips or Scott Peterson, the Heltzer brothers, the Sausage King, Richard Ramirez, Charles Ng to name a few...

There are many more of us like minded "liberals" out there. We just need to speak up.

There is only one guarantee that a killer will no longer kill and that is the death penalty.

I think it's horrible and yes barbaric but we are left with no choice. Life in prison doesn't mean life in prison and these animals can kill in prison with nothing to lose.

Until the time comes that somehow, someway, we can guarantee that a killer will not kill again by using something other than the death penalty then this is our only option.

It's not so much about punishment (although that is a large part) as much it is about prevention. About saving other lives.

Ok, I'll ban myself for being way off topic.

Count me in too Tricia!

Like Linask, I wasn't always for the death penalty but I've changed my mind. :)

I'm in too.

However, I'll take it a step further (if Tricia won't ban me) and say that I think condemned inmates get it too easy. My hubby and I just had this conversation the other day after watching a show on death penalties. I told him if there is concrete evidence or if they confess, they should be taken out back right then and have the penalty carried out.

I also feel that they should not be given an execution date ahead of time. They should also not be allowed to say goodbye to loved ones. Their victims didn't get those rights, why should the criminals?

Seriously, I think once found guilty, they should get one appeal to be decided on within 6 months of being found guilty. If the appeal is lost, they go then. No goodbyes, no last meal, no statements, etc. I also would like to see them go back to a firing squad. They need to feel what is happening as their victims did. They need to suffer a bit. Lethal injection is just too nice for these monsters.

JMO... hope I'm not banned. ;)

Well Jules, I hope you're not banned either because I agree with everything you've posted above. :)

Thanks NewMom. I was getting nervous when no one had replied. :D

It's a topic that gets me really upset. There are so many things wrong with our justice system. :furious:

I think it's horrible and yes barbaric but we are left with no choice. Life in prison doesn't mean life in prison and these animals can kill in prison with nothing to lose.

Why not let a bunch of killers ago at it in prison though? Save the taxpayers some money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back