The Gay *advertiser censored* Twins

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
To me this is just something ya can't make up. Only in life can this happen. It's the tale of Keyontyli and Taleon Gaffney. They are twins from New Jersey who are suspected of more than 50 rooftop burglaries in the Tri-State area. They recently got busted in Philly. Comes out the boys are in gay *advertiser censored* films and they are black which is supposedly another whole big deal when it comes to gay *advertiser censored*. I have more links as Taleon is locked up and the other twin just was in court yesterday. Oh, and they suspect the mom of the twins was the lookout during the burglaries. Taleon is already know to LE as he escaped handcuffed during a previous incident. Ummm, and he swam handcuffed. Yes he did. LE were not amused. Really sad is one of the businesses they robbed the people are Korean immigrants whose son has been killed in Iraq, and the dad needs a heart transplant.http://rodonline.typepad.com/rodonline/2008/02/gay-*advertiser censored*-twins.html

Yuk, Isn't that incest if they are in films together?

Philamena, I don't know that they were "together" in the movies. I don't even want to think of it. Their last name has been mispelled. It's Goffney. My bad as I was too fixated on trying to get the first names right. Here Keyontyli gives an interview to our Daily News. Good knowing he has always thought of himself as a beautiful person. It pays to have self-esteem.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20080320_A_tale_of_two_twins.html

Yuk, Isn't that incest if they are in films together?

It gets a little confusing as well because Taleon says he is not gay. They got somebody saying he is "Bi". Because pretty much well I think he was in films the other twin didn't know about. All this coupled with the mom as lookout I think it's bizarre.

I'm just not a regular street person. There's something unique about me," he said. "Not just because I'm a part of this case. I was a big deal, always."

rofl

Taleon says he's not gay? Please! he was "catching"...catchers are gay.

I'm just not a regular street person. There's something unique about me," he said. "Not just because I'm a part of this case. I was a big deal, always."

rofl

Taleon says he's not gay? Please! he was "catching"...catchers are gay.

You said it not me, Linda. LOL Although technically one could say that not all men that have gay sex are gay no matter if they are the top or the bottom. Please, they were just trying to get their careers started.

It gets a little confusing as well because Taleon says he is not gay. They got somebody saying he is "Bi". Because pretty much well I think he was in films the other twin didn't know about. All this coupled with the mom as lookout I think it's bizarre.

Hey Filly,
That's what confused me too. Maybe Taleon is in *advertiser censored* but only with females.:waitasec:
This is definitely one strange case.

Hey Filly,
That's what confused me too. Maybe Taleon is in *advertiser censored* but only with females.:waitasec:
This is definitely one strange case.

No, Philamena he's in gay *advertiser censored*. No females. It's strange indeed. He like leapt off a building to elude the cops. Swims in handcuffs. Martial arts. Does gay *advertiser censored* with his brother, but ain't gay. Some people say that just because you have sex with a same sex partner it does not necessarily make a person gay. Another words if you do it for money or whatever other reason. Who knows?

I think it is gross to appear in a *advertiser censored* film with your sibling, even if you are not "together" in it. Yuck. If I were a dude I would not want to see my brother nude and aroused. Yuck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back