WalMart Sells X-Rated Straws?

i have bought these straws for my kids before. it tends to be a random set of swirls and loops. these do look ex-rated but i doubt it was meant to look like that. i can not see how this is walmarts fault at all. sometimes random things just happen.

Well, that would be considered fun-shaped. I know ..I'm bad.lol.

Hmm. The straws we buy extend in length. Horrors!

Maybe they got Spencer's shipment instead of their own.

:D

Are they made in China?

Ok,I just looked at the link.I really don't think it looks like it at all,unless you want it to. I think it's akin to a piece of toast looking like the image of the Virgin Mary,or a rock formation looking like the image of the Pope and so on.
But I have to admit,I think artichokes look a little like one. lol.

I think these look like cowboy hats or something. They don't look like a man's anatomy unless someone has a penchant for thinking that way, anyway, IMO.

Good Lord - some people are ridiculous. Just like Sherri says - they have all sorts of funny loops - eventually one of them is bound to get twisted into something that resembles a naughty bit. Who would possibly care enough to call Walmart about this?

Well, if you really look at the pink straw it looks like a woman's chest and the center could be....

:rolleyes:

P.S. When I first saw the "male" straw I thought it sorta looked like the space shuttle. **shrugs**

Oh goodness! Maybe the mom needs a sex education class because those straws do not look like penises.
I think she's out to make a buck.

I can't believe Wal-Mart pulled their product because of one alarmist. I expected to see something really shocking. Instead all I saw was kids' fun straws. A couple of them might have been vaguely bell-shaped, but nothing even remotely X-rated.

Now, now folks. If everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, let them have a go at it, LOL.

Maybe like the cheese sandwich of the Virgin Mary, she can peddle it on EBay and make a small fortune.

The things people complain about.......
She bought the straws for her 3 yr old daughter.... highly unlikely her 3 yr old would even think like that. My 5 yr old son thought the straws looked like guitars and the pink one looked like a roller coaster.

She has too much time on her hands. I looks like a bell to me not a penis.

This is exactly whats wrong with the world today, cant even get a straw without linking it to a penis! lol They soooo dont look like penises.

Now, now folks. If everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, let them have a go at it, LOL.

Maybe like the cheese sandwich of the Virgin Mary, she can peddle it on EBay and make a small fortune.

Yes, but she won't have any Jewish bidders because those straws are definitely UNcircumcised!

I bought some of those once. They were in clear packaging so I could see exactly what I was buying.

Not looking like anatomy to me anyway. Maybe the machine messed up and forgot to add a loop or something. who knows???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back