GUILTY OR - Sierrha Schlagenhaufer for child abuse, Oregon City, 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Sierrha Schlagenhaufer also has another private Myspace. I refrain from posting it as there is a picture of a little child on it. Could be anyone's child including her own. Anyway, that Myspace is like it's another person. It states how proud she is of her son getting good grades.

I just knew you couldn't resist googling a name like that! lol

I'm still looking for that page in my Dr Spock book that says hitting, throwing, and breaking the bones of a crying baby will make the crying stop.....

If that was my child whose arm was broken, Ms Snafuazz would be in need of some medical attention.

I honestly don't know how parents cope when their child has been harmed by people they trusted.

I just knew you couldn't resist googling a name like that! lol

I'm still looking for that page in my Dr Spock book that says hitting, throwing, and breaking the bones of a crying baby will make the crying stop.....

LOL, I know it was too uncommon a name. Now going by the nickname of "Crash" ummmmm ya think that might just add to your problems, lady? Indeed, TM that always gets me. I understand frustration. It happens, but leave the room for heaven's sake. Take a breather. Just chill. Nope, gotta go yanking an infant's arm and tossing them on the floor.

Oh I am not one to promote violence but call me a hypocrite I don't care...If she would of done this to my little adorable 4 month old baby I would of tore this piece of chit down so bad she would have visions of her life flashing before her... makes me so sick. :furious:

Oh I am not one to promote violence but call me a hypocrite I don't care...If she would of done this to my little adorable 4 month old baby I would of tore this piece of chit down so bad she would have visions of her life flashing before her... makes me so sick. :furious:

:clap: :clap:

The link with her arrest picture said the baby suffered a spiral fracture.
Spiral fracture: A fracture, sometimes called a torsion fracture, in which a bone has been twisted apart.
grrrrrrrr

If that was my child whose arm was broken, Ms Snafuazz would be in need of some medical attention.

I honestly don't know how parents cope when their child has been harmed by people they trusted.

I'm with you on that one!! I don't even have children and the thought of someone hurting my "imaginary" children makes my blood boil.

Sept 2009:

An Oregon City daycare provider was put on probation as part of a plea deal to reduced charges in an incident where a four-month-old boy's arm was broken nearly a year ago.

Sierrha Schlagenhaufer, 33, admitted to fourth degree assault and was sentenced Friday to 36 months probation, 100 hours of community service and restitution of $13,122 to the family of Kayden Horton. A charge of criminal mistreatment was dismissed and she will not serve any jail time...

Investigators said Schlagenhaufer initially confessed to losing patience with the baby and hurting him. But her husband later rebuked that confession and said she was coerced into it and the truth was that she had accidentally fallen on the boy.

"They completely harassed her and forced her into that [confession] they convinced her that the only way she was not going to go back to jail Sunday night was to put a story together that matched the baby's injuries," [husband] Dirk Schlagenhaufer said.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=ms-android-sonymobile

:clap: :clap:

The link with her arrest picture said the baby suffered a spiral fracture.
grrrrrrrr

Classic sign of child abuse that causes the doctor reading the x-Ray to call police immediately. RN '87

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back