Police free boy, 16, who was kidnapped as infant

Heartwrenching for all involved.

if the woman he was calling mother is telling the truth and didn't know her husband kidnapped the boy (unlikely), then how horrific to have him taken from her now.

his real mother will always have been awaiting his return, i'm sure.

unfortunately we'll probably learn little more in the future.
thanks so much for this story, wildTrose.

Poor kid, he's the one that's going to be hurt in the end.

Heartwrenching for all involved.

if the woman he was calling mother is telling the truth and didn't know her husband kidnapped the boy (unlikely), then how horrific to have him taken from her now.

his real mother will always have been awaiting his return, i'm sure.

unfortunately we'll probably learn little more in the future.
thanks so much for this story, wildTrose.

Yes Floh, this is awful all the way around. If the mom who's raised him all these years is innocent and loses him, that is horrible. Then of course his biological mom has the miracle of her son being found. But. I'm sure the boy will be given a say in what happens as he is 16 and I think he will probably want to stay with the people he's known all his life as his family.

I hope they can all get together and arrange so he can share time with both sides. I hope for a happy ending for all.

when i was younger my favorite book was "the face on the milk carton." it was about a little girl who was kidnapped by a young woman who belonged to a cult and lost contact with her own family. out of nowhere, the young woman dropped the little girl off with her parents, and they thought that they were raising their granddaughter. (even though they told her she was their daughter.)

then she said a picture of her age 2 or 3 on a milk carton ...

this case kinda reminds me of that book.

The report says the boy has no identification or records so I would bet the mother knew something wasn't 'right' all along. My heart aches for this poor boy, what an awkward age for this to happen.:( The birth mum has been aching for that little baby that was taken from her but really he is almost a man who may very well reject her.:(

Jubie

I wonder what the woman had done to be arrested for? The article says this was all found out after she had been arrested for something.

VB

I wonder what the woman had done to be arrested for? The article says this was all found out after she had been arrested for something.

VB

A Felony Vegas Bride, I am curious to know what would be a Felony charge in Latvia.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...vian-letdown-dna-test-will-tell--feature.html

A family court in Daugavpils - the second largest city in the Baltic nation of 2.3 million - ordered the DNA testing Wednesday after the woman who raised the boy was jailed for an alleged felony.

Court officials grew suspicious about inconsistencies in her story, remembered the child missing since 1992 and found the mother, identified in media reports only as Irina. She and the boy agreed to DNA tests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back