289ufbel
296ufwa
298ufita
358ufca
356ufca
437umnc
496umil
626umca

I think someone else did similar, but not in the style that I did it. I was going to put the dates and year that they were found, but then it expanded to discovery location (county or country- I used two victims from Italy and Belgium), COD and DN case file number. I got inspired by my AMW unknown fugitive videos. I'll have another DN UID video coming

I hope you don't mind me saying that I had trouble reading the yellow font on some of the lighter faces. I like that you have the location there. Keep up the great work! I hope this helps someone find their loved one.

I hope you don't mind me saying that I had trouble reading the yellow font on some of the lighter faces. I like that you have the location there. Keep up the great work! I hope this helps someone find their loved one.

Did you do full screen? With that you can read the yellow font better- I did that to see how it compared to the smaller screen

I think someone else did similar, but not in the style that I did it. I was going to put the dates and year that they were found, but then it expanded to discovery location (county or country- I used two victims from Italy and Belgium), COD and DN case file number. I got inspired by my AMW unknown fugitive videos. I'll have another DN UID video coming

Glad to see you're still carrying the torch over at YouTube. I was the one of the someone elses doing vids overthere for the missing, but I got so much crap from people who thought it was a better use of my time to argue religion with them, that I just stopped. Long story. You do excellent work. Your compliment on my first video made my day before I got fed up with the BS. Keep up the good work!

Glad to see you're still carrying the torch over at YouTube. I was the one of the someone elses doing vids overthere for the missing, but I got so much crap from people who thought it was a better use of my time to argue religion with them, that I just stopped. Long story. You do excellent work. Your compliment on my first video made my day before I got fed up with the BS. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. Which video though?

Did you do full screen? With that you can read the yellow font better- I did that to see how it compared to the smaller screen

OH! :doh: I didn't think of that. That would probably work better for my old blind eyes! Thanks!

Thanks. Which video though?

It was one I did for UIDs. It was the first one I made and I used "Ripple" by the Grateful Dead. Yours was one of the first comments I got that wasn't from a family member of mine. Or, I'm confusing you with someone else, that happens more than I'd like to admit.:waitasec:

It was one I did for UIDs. It was the first one I made and I used "Ripple" by the Grateful Dead. Yours was one of the first comments I got that wasn't from a family member of mine. Or, I'm confusing you with someone else, that happens more than I'd like to admit.:waitasec:

Okay thanks!

OH! :doh: I didn't think of that. That would probably work better for my old blind eyes! Thanks!

Anytime!

Great work outofthedark! Thank you for taking the time for these people you don't even know! You are making a difference!

I always think the UIDS need people like us most.

www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me

Thank you. I try to make a difference in some way- such as trying to help assist in getting unknown AMW fugitives captured with my Unidentified Wanted Criminals: AMW Lineup videos. I posted the 1st on AMW's forum, but I think the admin for that board somehow deleted the thread for it because I can't find the message now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back