Boy stabs man who was choking boy's mom

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/01/AR2008040101090.html
A preliminary investigation indicated that Noubissie had been choking the 12-year-old's mother, and the youth stabbed him in an effort to intervene, police said. All three lived in the house, according to police. (more at link)

Yay! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

horrible place for him to have to live and horrible for him to have to live with the memory of the stabbing, but yay for him stopping the murder of his mother!

Let's hope the mother doesn't kiss & make-up with her choker

Good for him. Reminds me of the old Hollywood story of Lana Turner and her mobster boyfriend, who was stabbed to death by Lana's 14-year-old daughter, Cheryl Crane. The guy was threatening to kill Lana, Cheryl and Lana's mom, and slapping Lana around, and Cheryl went and got a butcher knife and stabbed him.

Good for him. Reminds me of the old Hollywood story of Lana Turner and her mobster boyfriend, who was stabbed to death by Lana's 14-year-old daughter, Cheryl Crane. The guy was threatening to kill Lana, Cheryl and Lana's mom, and slapping Lana around, and Cheryl went and got a butcher knife and stabbed him.

Cool!

Cheryl Crane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Crane

Leigh, I love Lana Turner. The FBI had a file on Lana. She had a really interesting life. Married a ton of times and her own father was murdered when she was a child. She dated like Tyrone Power and Howard Huges. They say Stompanato was a pimp. He allegedly procurred young girls for prostitution and thank goodness Cheryl protected her mom. I recall seeing Cheryl and her lover pushing Miss Turner's wheelchair during her final days. They took care of her. Poor Cheryl was put in a juvie home after that Stompanato murder, and at one point it was thought he was stabbed walking in the door.

Leigh, I love Lana Turner. The FBI had a file on Lana. She had a really interesting life. Married a ton of times and her own father was murdered when she was a child. She dated like Tyrone Power and Howard Huges. They say Stompanato was a pimp. He allegedly procurred young girls for prostitution and thank goodness Cheryl protected her mom. I recall seeing Cheryl and her lover pushing Miss Turner's wheelchair during her final days. They took care of her. Poor Cheryl was put in a juvie home after that Stompanato murder, and at one point it was thought he was stabbed walking in the door.

I'm sure you've read Cheryl's book "Detour"? It's awesome. :woohoo: I just loved Cheryl after reading it. She was so honest about everything, about her whole life. I loved the part at the end where Lana finally realized she never thanked Cheryl for saving her life, and she sinks to her knees and takes Cheryl's hand in hers....Lana wasn't the best mom when Cheryl was growing up but I'm so glad they had many good years together after Cheryl grew up and got her life together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back