Head implants

LOL! I'm picturing the Conehead family! But seriously, why not? We have breast implants, calf implants, penile implants, chin implants, cheek implants...height is a real hang up for some people.

Eve

My ex F-I-L had a bald head that was flat on the rear left. I mean a HUGE flat area. I wish he could have gotten an implant to round out the flat area. Some sort of silicone thing between the skin and skull. I hated looking at that flat, mis-shaped area.

Why did I know you would be in here. It said Head Implants not Brain Implants....keep looking Glitchie. :crazy:

HAHAHHAHAHAAA!! The title of the thread alone made me laugh. Then the "people with long, thin heads" had me laughing so hard that I nearly fell off of my chair!!

:eek:
My (chemical) brain implants are called Ritalin and Celexa. :) Makes me 10 feet tall and bullet proof!

ROFLMAO too, Glitch!

I was just thinking how hung up we are on size, we all want a bigger this or a smaller that...bigger lips, smaller stomach, bigger *advertiser censored*, smaller nose, bigger balls, smaller ears, bigger:eek: , smaller:eek:

Wow,
we just
can't
get
no
satisfaction
can we...

Eve

I laughed when I read this because I thought it was head transplant that I read, I was sittin here thinking, how the hell did they figure this one out! haha

:eek:

ROFLMAO too, Glitch!

I was just thinking how hung up we are on size, we all want a bigger this or a smaller that...bigger lips, smaller stomach, bigger *advertiser censored*, smaller nose, bigger balls, smaller ears, bigger:eek: , smaller:eek:

Wow,
we just
can't
get
no
satisfaction
can we...

Eve

I had to laugh at this... the other "window" on my computer screen is searching for bigger mud tires for my truck. :) Bigger. Yeah! ha ha

My (chemical) brain implants are called Ritalin and Celexa. :) Makes me 10 feet tall and bullet proof!

hee hee :crazy: Hey, if I didn't have you to harass here what would be the point?

HAHAHHAHAHAAA!! The title of the thread alone made me laugh. Then the "people with long, thin heads" had me laughing so hard that I nearly fell off of my chair!!

Yup. i thought very carefully about the title just to give everyone a heads up!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back