OH - Christopher Lukacs Charged with raping 4 yr old daughter, 2008

i think the fact the girl was hurt so bad she had to go to the hospital yet mom stayed with him has something to do with her charges.

What is to be done with the child now? how can she get through this.

the man? what of him? why was he allowed anywhere near a child after what he did to the 12 year old 8 years ago?

WTF is wrong with people????
:behindbar :furious: :behindbar

The momster has a Myspace which has been deluged with some hate mail. I didn't want to post it in case there are pics of her children on there. Meanwhile her URL for that Myspace is fittingly "Psychosgirl". I'd say and more.

Wait, so this paragon of manliness had ANOTHER girlfriend who lived with them, along with HER two children?

I didn't realize he was the baby's father. :eek:

I suppose I should read the entire title of the thread.

Im glad the mother was charged. What an idiot. Another child messed up by some sicko.

Lukacs also had another girlfriend and her two young children living with him.
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080403/NEWS01/304030046/1056/COL02

What does that mean?!

Unfortunately it probably means some other poor, innocent children have been harmed. God forgive me, but what is so wrong with the self-esteem of these women that they would allow this to happen? What do they need these men in their lives for? This momster knew he was hurting this precious little baby and what? He didn't go to sleep at night? Sorry for being judgemental, but tell me you couldn't get the heck out of there? She knew. She knew. I'm not saying set the louse on fire in his sleep or anything, but go to get help. I can't even begin to fathom how this little girl will ever get past this. Betrayed by your own mother.

I wonder why they didn't say WHEN this other girlfriend and kids were living with him. It almost sounds like they were all living together, but surely not.

Now, having sex with a child cannot be enjoyable. What the heck is wrong with people? Sad, sad, sad... Pathetic mother who allows it. What a loser. She deserves a life sentence herself. On top of it all, another girlfriend and children are living there.

I personally do not care what adults do with their lives, but keep innocent children out of the mess and safe. Poor kids. I hope that they find a good home for this little girl. Wasn't it her granddad that took her to the hospital?-

Yeah I left her a nice msg in her blog It wasnt too bad dont worry.

Rape isn't about how good it feels physically. It is a brutal act about control.

Yeah, you're right. Hopefully, this guy will spend the rest of his life in prison. The girl's mother needs to spend the rest of her life there, too.
I could not agree more!! They both need to rot either in hell or jail...I am not particular in what order as long as they get there! :behindbar :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back