World's smallest girl proud of her tiny size

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
At just 1ft 11 in tall, she is dwarfed by her neighbour's baby, but Jyoti Amge is 15 years old.
The teenager, who is the world's smallest girl according to the Indian Book of Records, has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. Now fully grown, she weighs just 11 lb.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/06/ntiny106.xml

The pictures are extraordinary, bless her heart!

"Like any other teenager, she loves listening to pop music and watching DVDs and even hopes to become a Bollywood actress."

At just 1ft 11 in tall, she is dwarfed by her neighbour's baby, but Jyoti Amge is 15 years old.
The teenager, who is the world's smallest girl according to the Indian Book of Records, has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. Now fully grown, she weighs just 11 lb.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/06/ntiny106.xml

The pictures are extraordinary, bless her heart!

"Like any other teenager, she loves listening to pop music and watching DVDs and even hopes to become a Bollywood actress."
She is soooo cute. :blowkiss:

It is amazing to me that she is so proportional and everything functions fine. So many people with conditions such as hers have horrific problems with it. She's one lucky girl, especially to be pleased with her condition and not sad about it. Her parents must be amazingly supportive!

I'm scared she'll be used like some kind of circus freak. :(

I'm scared she'll be used like some kind of circus freak. :(

I think the concern I thought of was that eventually as an adult she will no doubt want boyfriends and I would worry that any man physically attracted to her would be a pedophile.

I think she's going to do well in life. Somewhere on the face of this earth is another small person who will fall in love with her and vice versa. I wish her all the best in life.:blowkiss:

I highly doubt she has achondroplasia. Achondroplasia is a short limbed dwarfism, the trunk isn't really affected as far as size goes, also flat midface, turned up nose, etc. Most with achon. are around 4 ft tall.

Maybe she has achondroplasia and another form of dwarfism together.

It is amazing to me that she is so proportional and everything functions fine. So many people with conditions such as hers have horrific problems with it. She's one lucky girl, especially to be pleased with her condition and not sad about it. Her parents must be amazingly supportive!
I was going to say the same thing about the proportion of her make up but didn't want to offend anyone here. I do think she is a pretty girl.

I highly doubt she has achondroplasia. Achondroplasia is a short limbed dwarfism, the trunk isn't really affected as far as size goes, also flat midface, turned up nose, etc. Most with achon. are around 4 ft tall.

Maybe she has achondroplasia and another form of dwarfism together.

i agree. her trunk is not normal sized, and she looks to be proportionate.

doesnt really matter, she is adorable, and even more important she is happy.

OMG, she is so cute, I want to take her home and squeeze her, well maybe I shouldn't squeeze her but I would take her home if I could.

She is cute. She also seem amazingly well adjusted, especially considering she's a teenager -- I'm thinking about the other teen girls I know who will get super upset about something like fat ankles.

What a beautiful 15 year old.
She is soooooo tiny.... I hope she is well protected. She looks so happy.

What a beautiful 15 year old.
She is soooooo tiny.... I hope she is well protected. She looks so happy.
OMGosh..roflol about your siggy line. That is just too funny!~:clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back