Books Have Been Sent To...

Dr. Doogie

Reaction score
Joe Ford has suggested that we list who has been sent copies of the book to help the search. This will prevent duplication of our efforts.

Joe has sent books to the following:

HMB REVIEW
SAN MATEO CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE
NECROSEARCH INTERNATIONAL
THE VIDOCQ SOCIETY

Joe Ford has suggested that we list who has been sent copies of the book to help the search. This will prevent duplication of our efforts.

Joe has sent books to the following:

HMB REVIEW
SAN MATEO CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE
NECROSEARCH INTERNATIONAL
THE VIDOCQ SOCIETY

I have sent 2 copies to the Library of Congress (copyright office)
2 to Skyline College staff at their request
1 to the local postmaster at her request
1 to Nancy for Frontline proposal
1 to SherlockJr., who had lent all hers out.

I also sent post cards with a picture of the book cover to about ten people whose names were mentioned in the book, but left it up to them to order their own.

I think one should be sent to Mark Klaas foundation, he was in my town this past weekend, and I think it would be good for their staff to have and read and share. Just my opinion.

"I just wanted to give you a quick update on some of the places we've sent Mikie's book.

NBC (Dateline)
The Oprah Winfrey Show
A&E Television Network (Bill Kurtis Cold Case Files)
CNN (Nancy Grace)
CBS News (60 Minutes)

We have three more to send off but the rest of the books we ordered still haven't come in yet. Also, I was looking at websleuths.com and noticed that Mikie sent a book to 'Nancy for frontline proposal'. I didn't think twice about it before, but now I'm thinking that it is probably Nancy Grace at CNN? Well, if it is, she'll now have two copies of the book. Guess our system didn't work quite as planned. Anyhow, I forgot I got delivery confirmation on the books, and I just tracked them and they have all been delivered."
This is a copy of an email I received recently from Danielle Beasley in response to reading "Searching For Anna".

Thank you, Dani.

"I just wanted to give you a quick update on some of the places we've sent Mikie's book.

NBC (Dateline)
The Oprah Winfrey Show
CNN (Nancy Grace)
CBS News (60 Minutes)

We have three more to send off but the rest of the books we ordered still haven't come in yet. Also, I was looking at websleuths.com and noticed that Mikie sent a book to 'Nancy for frontline proposal'. I didn't think twice about it before, but now I'm thinking that it is probably Nancy Grace at CNN? Well, if it is, she'll now have two copies of the book. Guess our system didn't work quite as planned. Anyhow, I forgot I got delivery confirmation on the books, and I just tracked them and they have all been delivered."
This is a copy of an email I received recently from Danielle Beasley in response to reading "Searching For Anna".
Thank you, Dani.

Nancy S. isn't Nancy Grace, but rather is our Canadian friend through Sherlock's Myspace. Please remind people to do ratings and reviews, since Lulu only updates the ratings when they get new input. Currently we're at 5,106th on their list.

NBC (Dateline)
The Oprah Winfrey Show
CNN (Nancy Grace)
CBS News (60 Minutes)

Thank you, Dani.

Joe, who is Danielle? Did you send the books or did she send them? :confused:

what about major libraries and or local libraries high schools colleges

Joe Ford posted elsewhere: copying....

A copy of Searching For Anna has today been ordered from LULU and sent to Barbie Tarr at Texas EquuSearch.

TY Joe!

I have sent a copy of the book to Josiah (Tink) Thompson, the initial PI looking into this case.

I sent one out to the 48 Hours office. We plan to write to them again and I want a copy fresh on their minds.....

Anyone have the address for Dr. Phil or his wife Robin. I can't find snail mail address on the site.... Thanks

I sent one out to the 48 Hours office. We plan to write to them again and I want a copy fresh on their minds.....

Anyone have the address for Dr. Phil or his wife Robin. I can't find snail mail address on the site.... Thanks

Heya Bern,

I will private message you Dr. Phil's mailing addy.

SK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back