New Florida Offender Alert System

Amraann

Former Member
Reaction score
I just received this in an Email..

[FONT=&quot]Recently, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and local law enforcement partners unveiled an exciting new addition to the state’s Sexual Offender / Predator Web site – the Florida Offender Alert System.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The system allows you to sign up to receive e-mail alert notifications when a registered sexual offender or predator moves to your neighborhood, or within a radius of any other designated address. FDLE encourages you to register your home address, as well as locations such as your child’s school, your workplace, and any locations that you and your family frequent. You can also opt to track address changes reported by specific registered offenders or predators. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can monitor an unlimited number of addresses or offenders/predators. There is no charge. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Take a moment now to sign up at www.flsexoffender.net. And please pass this e-mail on to friends and family and encourage them to take advantage of this valuable community safety service.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Henry E. Barnet, Director[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Division of Law Enforcement[/FONT]

I think this is a great idea, and than you posting this ammy:). I hope this program sparks sites for all states.

Lion

Mr Amra gets credit for this!!

He sent it to me and thought I would want to post it here.

Sweet IMO that he thought of everyone here and a way to share this info with so many.

Then give him our thanks! I just added myself and now I am a nervous wreck awaiting any updates....:eek:

I live in Cutler Bay, south of Miami proper and north of Homestead, and for the last few years, the Miami-Dade Police Department calls our house (and I assume they call all listed residential numbers in our town) to let us know that a predator has moved into the neighborhood. I believe they list the address or give a call back number to find out the address.

Tammie in Miami

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back