Identified! WV - Charles Town, decomposed body in closet, Apr'08 - Eva Bell

Gina_M

Reaction score
Website
www.findmywayhome.org
CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. — The daughter and son-in-law of a Charles Town woman who died made a gruesome discovery while going through her bedroom closet — the decomposing body of another woman wrapped in plastic, blankets and a sleeping bag.

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department is trying to identify the corpse found April 3, a day after Beatrice Magaha suffered a stroke outside her home and hit her head. Magaha, who was in her early 60s, was discovered by her daughter and died on the way to the hospital, Sgt. R.S. Sell said Wednesday.

Sell said another woman had lived with Magaha but family members had not seen her for a year or two. They also told Sell that whenever they visited Magaha, she would not allow them inside her home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,349293,00.html

Oh, My! What a horrible thing for family members to run across! You expect to find hidden treasures in your mother's home...but not a hidden body!

I wonder if the woman died of natural causes and she kept her to receive her checks or something. Being it was her roomate, she might have decided her part of the rent still needed to be paid. Creepy!

Oh, My! What a horrible thing for family members to run across! You expect to find hidden treasures in your mother's home...but not a hidden body!

I wonder if the woman died of natural causes and she kept her to receive her checks or something. Being it was her roomate, she might have decided her part of the rent still needed to be paid. Creepy!

Some of us might think it would be really cool ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back