Should I Have My Toddler Join Crips Or Ballers

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Let's weigh this. The superb Joseph Manzonares was arrested after starting sumptin at his baby momma's place of business. He went in irate and knocked over videos, DVD's and even a computer. Did she cheat or mistreat their son you ask? Nope. He was mad he wanted to have their four year old join the West Side Ballers. He's Latino. Mom on the otherhand wants to have Junior initiated into the Crips. Mom is black. Sooooooooo, these two have been arguing as to which gang their little four year old should be in.Manzonares got locked up. My only question is didn't these two see West Site Story?http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15851623/detail.html

I hope they don't initiate four year olds, but I wouldn't doubt it. How disgusting. Hopefully he will join the league of Foster Children when those two go to prison.

The story makes no mention of the welfare of the 4 year old. Daddy got off on a misdemeanor. Didn't the judge see the bigger picture? Strange.

Ya just can't make this stuff up. :doh:

Knowing nothing about gang activity I'd have thought a Crip can't procreate with a Baller. Like, how does that work? Sort of like "Well, Mel should we raise the children in Christianity or Scientology?" I'd go for the Scientology anymore for the perks. Which gang offers better insurance? Obviously it's alright to have parents in gang activity as we haven't heard about the little child.

I was just going to post this story.

What has society come to when a 4 year old is thought of for a gang???:eek::eek::eek:

Well, see LinasK, these wonderful parents have realized that it's never too early to start planning for your childs future. :rolleyes:

Does he get a bigger gang pension if they sign him up now? What kinds of jobs do gangs have for 4 year olds?

Wanna be a baller, shot caller
Twenty inch blades on the Impala
A caller gettin laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY ....

Whoooa I just couldn't help myself! :crazy:

Jeez...couldn't they have just compromised and have their kid join the Bloods or some other gang?! Next they'll be fighting over what his first gun will be:

"I said GLOCK, bee-atch!"

Jeez...couldn't they have just compromised and have their kid join the Bloods or some other gang?! Next they'll be fighting over what his first gun will be:

"I said GLOCK, bee-atch!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your post made me laugh sooooo hard!!

To think we were so wrapped up with choosing preschool for our 4 year olds at the time and we had no idea there were so many other options to look into? :waitasec:

To think we were so wrapped up with choosing preschool for our 4 year olds at the time and we had no idea there were so many other options to look into? :waitasec:

I know!! What awful parents we must be limiting their options like that!

One day we'll be reading about this 4 year old here when he is detained for a crime by L.E.

it's only a matter of time, considering how he'll be raised. :(

Um...how come these morons still have custody of this baby??? :waitasec:

This should have required very little thought. Go with the gang that has nationwide coverage. Think of the travel opportunities for the child, everywhere he/she goes there'll be friends everywhere.

They should have looked at it like stealing a cel phone, do you grab the one that has limited nationwide coverage from a small local company or do you jack the one from the guy that has T mobile or Sprint.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back