Vanilla Ice Arrested

:laugh:
Vice Vice Baby

You crack me up!

I think he was on one of those VH1 reality shows where (dysfunctional IMO) celebs lived together for a while under one roof. I wonder if he showed this temper there?

Jerk.

You crack me up!

I think he was on one of those VH1 reality shows where (dysfunctional IMO) celebs lived together for a while under one roof. I wonder if he showed this temper there?

Jerk.

Yep, he was. If I remember correctly, he acted like a whiny little most of the time. I think he met Rick James on the show and got mad because James called him Vanilla Ice. Hilarity all around, I assure you.

His temper is legendary. There's a clip of him taking a baseball bat to an MTV show set because they pissed him off.

He's flipped his lid various times.

You crack me up!

Jerk.

The Surreal Life.

It's a weird show, but entertaining in a disturbing sort of way.

I don't watch them regularly, but once in a while I'll hit one of the marathon series where they run the whole series in one or two days. It's really like a train wreck, you just can't quit watching these people. It's amazing that many of them can even function as screwed up as they are.

Of course, there's probably a statement in there about someone who can watch that crap and find it entertaining. But I'm not gonna go there... :crazy:

She should have purchased a bedroom suit from Craigslist. ;) There may two sides to this story; although there is no excuse for violence against anyone, much less a woman...

That's just how he rolls man: If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...

The really sad part of this story is by bringing up Vanilla Ice, that song will be stuck in my head all freakin day!

That's just how he rolls man: If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...

The really sad part of this story is by bringing up Vanilla Ice, that song will be stuck in my head all freakin day!

It is stuck in my head now.

One of the sites is as quoted "Beat his wife wife baby". It's not funny. I know it's serious, but because it's Vanilla Ice one has to comment. I bet Ice-T would never do that to his wife.

...snip...If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...snip

Dang it now that songs stuck in my head. A pox on you HJ. :eek: But on the upside it replaced the $%&* limbo song that's been stuck there for 2 days. :crazy:

One of the sites is as quoted "Beat his wife wife baby". It's not funny. I know it's serious, but because it's Vanilla Ice one has to comment. I bet Ice-T would never do that to his wife.

Hey biatch knew what she was getting into when she married a hardcore gangsta like 'Robert VanWinkle'. :rolleyes:

I mean c'mon. He has a wallaroo. Doesn't every hardcore rapper gangsta have one of those?

Yeah the hardcorest (I think I just made up a new word) ones don't have rotties and pits they got wallaroos.

Ice Ice Baby, too cold too cold parody:

Ice Ice Baby
in jail, in jail

Stop that train, I wanna get off parody:
Open this cell
I wanna get out

Lay down and boogie and play that funky music till you die parody:
Put your hands behind you and I'll tighten up those handcuffs till you cry.

Ok guys, how'd I do? Think anyone would want me to write songs for their next cd?
I could seriously be the next Cledus T Judd or Weird Al....God, did I really just say that???? :eek:

Well from what I've been told ya kinda look like Wierd Al. :crazy:

JUST KIDDING!

Any "male" who puts his hands on a woman in anger doesn't deserve to be called a man. Next time, he may come across someone whose's carrying a weapon and be put out of our misery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back