WI - Audrey Seiler for faking abduction, Madison, 2004

Doyle

Reaction score
Website
www.
Fliers were taped up at stores, dorms and apartment buildings, and police teams using K-9 units combed the downtown and campus areas over the weekend in hopes of finding UW-Madison sophomore Audrey Ruth Seiler.

Police spokesman Larry Kamholz said today that search dogs, tired from their efforts over the weekend, may have to take the day off, but police were set to continue questioning friends and acquaintances and searching the Regent Street and downtown areas for signs of the missing woman.
http://www.madison.com/captimes/news/stories/71164.php

....from 20 years ago....the two women even look alike...

http://www.channel3000.com/news/2955871/detail.html

I know this campus, and the area in question...It is an area of old mixed with new architecture, lots of alleyways, and things like that.....the area where the apartments are is not very residential, and is somewhat noisy, so unfortunately, odd events might not be noticed...

I wonder if her car was unlocked and if it was locked, if the keys were in her apt. Sounds to me like she was running out to get something out of her car (no coat, no purse) at 2:30 a.m. and got nabbed. Maybe by the same loser who knocked her out in Feb. Maybe she's been getting stalked and didn't even know it.

The coverage is so interesting... it is live and the police are hunting the man she was seen in the marsh with - they had their guns drawn.

Hopefully she is okay!! I have not heard details of her condition so far... a miracle she is back. :)

Newswolf said:
Amazing.

CTV just said she has non-life threatening injuries .

Catch that perp!

It is amazing news! I cried when I read the news, with relief for that poor family who has just suffered and endured the longest 5 days of their lives!

There are so many bad endings, that the rare happy ending just lifts you up!

-Sherlock

Cass..great live tv..but cnn is better for the picture quality..MSNBC is not good.

they're sending choppers up now with thermal imaging stuff...the search dog seemed very confused, don't you think?

Casshew said:
The coverage is so interesting... it is live and the police are hunting the man she was seen in the marsh with - they had their guns drawn.

Hopefully she is okay!! I have not heard details of her condition so far... a miracle she is back. :)

Ya know cass? It's lucky they found her in the marsh with this man, who knows what his plans for her were if he wasn't caught with her! SCARY!

-Sherlock

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back