Xtina and Cesar Myspace Communication

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to retrieve the comments if the page wasn't always set up to private? I know you can't retrive messages, BUT isn't there a way to go "back in time" to see if the page has ALWAYS been private?

This is the page I'm referring to

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=658 33101

Heading

"I love him with all my heart!!!"

byline

"I close my eyes and I see you standing right there"

Since she was using Amber's page to communicate - can Amber be looked at/investigated or no since LE is stating it's not against the Law to communicate with someone?

BUT I thought if someone was wanted and You KNOW where they are or in communication with them you HAD to turn them in so to speak? Can anyone clarify that for me? Especially since she was using someone else's page/account I'm guessing since it probably wasn't being watched like her's was? (IIRC they searched records of his family and Xtina's but not Xtina's family)

Also, Since they're married she doesn't HAVE to cooperate with LE does she? What's the rule about not having to testify or something against your spouse?

Sorry for all the questions, but this has been playing over and over in my head this morning :blowkiss:

Does anyone know how to retrieve the comments if the page wasn't always set up to private? I know you can't retrive messages, BUT isn't there a way to go "back in time" to see if the page has ALWAYS been private?

This is the page I'm referring to

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=658 33101

Heading

"I love him with all my heart!!!"

byline

"I close my eyes and I see you standing right there"

Since she was using Amber's page to communicate - can Amber be looked at/investigated or no since LE is stating it's not against the Law to communicate with someone?

BUT I thought if someone was wanted and You KNOW where they are or in communication with them you HAD to turn them in so to speak? Can anyone clarify that for me? Especially since she was using someone else's page/account I'm guessing since it probably wasn't being watched like her's was? (IIRC they searched records of his family and Xtina's but not Xtina's family)

Also, Since they're married she doesn't HAVE to cooperate with LE does she? What's the rule about not having to testify or something against your spouse?

Sorry for all the questions, but this has been playing over and over in my head this morning :blowkiss:

I've had the same questions, Jinx. Particularly the fact that it has been said that its "not against the law to communicate" with someone. They even said that in the presser. That doesn't make sense to me either. He was WANTED, she was COMMUNICATING with him, therefore I would have thought that it would be illegal for her NOT to inform LE. And the same goes for Amber, for the same reasons, I would think, providing that she knew that Xtina WAS communicating with . The only thing that I can think of is maybe Xtina WAS cooperating with LE but they are keeping that close to the vest. But as far as having to cooperate with LE, I think that would be different that testifying against your spouse. I am pretty sure that is true, you do NOT have to testify against your spouse in a court of law. Good questions, Jinx. Any answers anyone?

Have you tried to look for it at archive.org using her myspace ID number? If you knew what the myspace personalized URL was you might be able to google for old cached comments.

I've had the same questions, Jinx. Particularly the fact that it has been said that its "not against the law to communicate" with someone. They even said that in the presser. That doesn't make sense to me either. He was WANTED, she was COMMUNICATING with him, therefore I would have thought that it would be illegal for her NOT to inform LE. And the same goes for Amber, for the same reasons, I would think, providing that she knew that Xtina WAS communicating with . The only thing that I can think of is maybe Xtina WAS cooperating with LE but they are keeping that close to the vest. But as far as having to cooperate with LE, I think that would be different that testifying against your spouse. I am pretty sure that is true, you do NOT have to testify against your spouse in a court of law. Good questions, Jinx. Any answers anyone?

I find it hard to believe she was never aiding him in any way. LE seized the computer Christina was using to communicate with him. They made a statement around that same time, referred to in this article (I think the original statement is in the media links.):
The efforts of law enforcement to eliminate Laurean's resources led to his "impoverished state" of living in a tiny wooden cabin and having 10 pesos in his pocket when he was captured, authorities said."
http://www.jdnews.com/news/happen_56005___article.html/coordinated_effort.html

So, they couldn't "eliminate" resources that were never there to begin with. I think Cristina is headed to a court martial.

Laurean was so worried his hide would go to the Marines...maybe his wife will have to instead!

Her sister is a Marine, too. She could be charged for Christina knowingly using her site for the communication, couldn't she?! It was reported that Amber received the first communication and told Christina about it so she doesn't deny knowledge.

Her sister is a Marine, too. She could be charged for Christina knowingly using her site for the communication, couldn't she?! It was reported that Amber received the first communication and told Christina about it so she doesn't deny knowledge.

So is Amber's hubby. (a marine) That's Amber's page registration wise that I put up earlier. I'm curious as to why that's not considered obstruction of justice or something similiar? And whoever's currently monitoring that myspace page (Whoever it is was online earlier) won't accept my friend invite LOL

Have you tried to look for it at archive.org using her myspace ID number? If you knew what the myspace personalized URL was you might be able to google for old cached comments.

Nothing came up on archive.org. I'll try to google and see if anything turns up that way.

It isn't in the Media or the Photo thread. Did we ever run across her site before?

I don't think so.. I believe she had one out there but deleted it when we were on to her. I believe her and Cesar both probably read here too. Someone had a really awesome myspace page under the title Cesar Laurean with tons of pictures and sassy little comments and everything. Matter of fact SS I think a comment you made here was actually cut & posted over there because your name was there. Anyway just a few days ago someone sent a really ugly message about Maria deserving it and she shouldn't of messed with a married man etc etc..People were commenting that it was obvious that it was Christina doing this and since the page has been deleted. Only a scorned wife would have feelings so bitter.

It isn't in the Media or the Photo thread. Did we ever run across her site before?

I came across her sisters name, and since it was her sister's computer that was confiscated just put it (her sister's name) into myspace. A page came up, and everything "fit" As I stated it's not confirmed that is in fact the page Xtina was using, but if not, it's some mighty funky coincidences :waitasec:

Ooh, I hadn't heard that SS! Thanks for the info. My goodness, it seems that LOTS of people could be in trouble because of this !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back