There's A Book Coming Out About Maddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how anyone can claim to write a book about the truth when noone knows it! We can all hazard a guess but itis just that! I hope we will find the truth soon!

Same way they've written books about Amelia Earheart, The Roanoke Colony, Jimmy Hoffa, and even JonBenet Ramsey,

What can the book tell us that we don't already know or don't know, that's the question for me.

Don't know how anyone can claim to write a book about the truth when noone knows it! We can all hazard a guess but itis just that! I hope we will find the truth soon!
Exactly right!! Couldn't agree more. :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is already a book out here in the UK but I have forgotten what its called.

There is already a book out here in the UK but I have forgotten what its called.

You mean the Portuguese written book by by Manuel Catarino, editor-in-chief of Correio da Manha? A Cupla dos McCann Translation: "The Guilt Of The McCanns".

The McCanns threatened to sue over it...but guess they decided not to.

You mean the Portuguese written book by by Manuel Catarino, editor-in-chief of Correio da Manha? A Cupla dos McCann Translation: "The Guilt Of The McCanns".

The McCanns threatened to sue over it...but guess they decided not to.

No I dont mean that one.

People jump the gun...just trying to make that almighty dollar.
Shoot, don't you guys realize ANY of us here on WS could write a book about "any" crime, just from the internet and news sites alone and make a fortune?
I've read SO many books with no more info than anything the avg. Joe has.

Must be one of these:

RDowning.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/6934wa (Robert Downing's book, on Amazon)

or

DCollins.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/6lmvxg (Danny Collins' book, on Amazon)

Seems that there have been a few books published. Not unlike here in the states with notorious crimes.

Must be one of these:

RDowning.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/6934wa (Robert Downing's book, on Amazon)

or

DCollins.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/6lmvxg (Danny Collins' book, on Amazon)

Seems that there have been a few books published. Not unlike here in the states with notorious crimes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/27/nmccanns127.xml
Well, here's another book to add to the list according to todays TELEGRAPH. My apologies if this has already been mentioned on the forum.

Kate and Gerry McCann are to write a book about their life since the night Madeleine vanished during a family holiday in Portugal a year ago, it has been disclosed.
The (almost) true story of Madeleine McCann
Madeleine McCann: Full coverage of the investigation The couple are determined to counter many of the false stories which have been circulating since their daughter disappeared in Praia da Luz on May 3 last year.

What next, a movie?:rolleyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/27/nmccanns127.xml
Well, here's another book to add to the list according to todays TELEGRAPH. My apologies if this has already been mentioned on the forum.

Kate and Gerry McCann are to write a book about their life since the night Madeleine vanished during a family holiday in Portugal a year ago, it has been disclosed.
The (almost) true story of Madeleine McCann
Madeleine McCann: Full coverage of the investigation The couple are determined to counter many of the false stories which have been circulating since their daughter disappeared in Praia da Luz on May 3 last year.[/B.

What next, a movie?:rolleyes:

So, the McCanns are writing a book to counter the false stories?

What has Clarence Mitchell been doing for months? That was his job!

Seriously, I'll read the book. I'm curious to see how they will explain and defend their decisions and their acts.

I have just finished the Danny Collins book...not a bad read.He is of the belief that Maddie wandered off and was picked up by itinerants.. I have followed this case from the beginning and although his theory is interesting and possible, his book does not have any real answers. :confused:
But he does wexplain the flakiness of all the Tapas dinners...seems he thinks that the apartment sliding doors were left open.

kazzbar wrote: "Danny Collins...is of the belief that Maddie wandered off and was picked up by itinerants..."

REPLY: For which there is NO evidence and which is in effect flatly contradicted by Jane Tanner ("I saw the abductor") and the McCanns ("She was definitely abducted, we have no doubt, probably by a paedophile ring"). Nor is there any support for Danny Collins' view from the PJ, who have spent millions investigating a serious crime for which clearly they have much evidence.

It is not so daft as all that to write a book based on information that is out there in the public domain but does not include confidential evidence given to police. There was a famous murder case once that was solved simply by a bloke intelligently reading and analysing various newspaper cuttings.

No-one appears to want to 'bite the bullet' and put together all the mass of circumstantial evidence which points to Madeleine's death in apartment 5a on 2 or 3 May 2007 and a susbsequent elaborate cover-up.

LEGAL NOTE: Overwhelming circumstantial evidence - even without a body being found - may on occasions be sufficient to convict someone of murder beyond reasonable doubt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A journalist who investigated the disappearance of 2-year-old Ben Needham, and visited the house and area where he vanished, concluded he had probably wandered off and fallen down one of various pits said to lie over that area.

She was sceptical about evidence of an abduction, for which, effectively, there was never any evidence at all.

It remains a fact that Ben vanished at the very moment (early afternoon) that his uncle rode off to town on his motorbike.

It is also a fact that earlier that morning, Ben had been playing on his uncle's motorbike.

It is also a fact that after the disappearance, Ben's uncle reported nightmares about Ben being buried with a spade

A journalist who investigated the disappearance of 2-year-old Ben Needham, and visited the house and area where he vanished, concluded he had probably wandered off and fallen down one of various pits said to lie over that area.

She was sceptical about evidence of an abduction, for which, effectively, there was never any evidence at all.

It remains a fact that Ben vanished at the very moment (early afternoon) that his uncle rode off to town on his motorbike.

It is also a fact that earlier that morning, Ben had been playing on his uncle's motorbike.

It is also a fact that after the disappearance, Ben's uncle reported nightmares about Ben being buried with a spade

Such a tragic case Tony. Many do think that the uncle may have killed him by accident, panicked & buried him, then totally dissociated from the trauma & genuinely does not remember!

Barnaby wrote: "Such a tragic case Tony. Many do think that the uncle may have killed him by accident, panicked & buried him, then totally dissociated from the trauma & genuinely does not remember!"

REPLY: Agree with all your sentiments and views here, except possibly your last four words, but let us leave it there.

I hope we will find out what happened to Madeleine, even if we never get to know what happened to Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member