Human blood found in plate lunches

AmandaBrown23

Im just living among all the madness
Reaction score
http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=8159323

Reported by: Charlie Bartlett
"On March 10th, PPG in Lake Charles purchased 35 lunches from a local vendor; for its employees who were working overtime. 2 of their employees reported their lunches appeared to have dried blood.
According to PPG, they called the local sherriff's office to test the substance. Those tests later confirmed the substance was human blood.
The case was then referred to the Louisiana Department of Health and Hopsitals for investigation and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Both agencies believe that the potential exposure will not cause any ill effects.
Besty Bialosky with PPG Industries in Pittsburgh, PA says quote, "PPG has taken the appropiate actions to protect its employees. PPG is offering medical testing and monitoring to employees who believe that they were exposed."

So sick, i wish they would say where they came from I live in this town.

http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=8159323

Reported by: Charlie Bartlett
"On March 10th, PPG in Lake Charles purchased 35 lunches from a local vendor; for its employees who were working overtime. 2 of their employees reported their lunches appeared to have dried blood.
According to PPG, they called the local sherriff's office to test the substance. Those tests later confirmed the substance was human blood.
The case was then referred to the Louisiana Department of Health and Hopsitals for investigation and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Both agencies believe that the potential exposure will not cause any ill effects.
Besty Bialosky with PPG Industries in Pittsburgh, PA says quote, "PPG has taken the appropiate actions to protect its employees. PPG is offering medical testing and monitoring to employees who believe that they were exposed."

So sick, i wish they would say where they came from I live in this town.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Could be someone just cut themselves while fixing them...but OMG!

I would call the Health Department and ask them straight up for the answer if I were you. Tell them you have a right to know because you eat out in that city, too!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back