Marilyn Monroe Graphic Sex Tape

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/15/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main4015822.shtml

CBS) Marilyn Monroe starred in a "graphic" film performing oral sex on an unidentified man, according to a memorabilia collector who says he brokered the recent sale of the film for $1.5 million to a New York businessman who vows to keep it private.

Keya Morgan says the silent, 15-minute, black-and-white, 16 millimeter film was apparently shot in the 1950s, and shows Monroe on her knees performing the sex act on the man, who's only shown from the shoulders down, standing against a wall.

"It is graphic," Morgan told Lara Spencer on The Early Show Tuesday. "I was obviously shocked when I saw it."

A lot of media has picked up the story. Speculation is that this is just to create the "buzz" before it's publicly released. :(

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. - Marilyn Monroe

I wondered if this were true as well.. I would think she wouldn't want to be filmed giving some guy a BJ... AND, if it were one of the presidents I would certainly think they would NOT want any cameras around.. hum..

Is this gonna degrade into one of 'those' threads. :p You guys are too funny.

Big deal she was giving a BJ. :rolleyes: I think she was lost soul looking for love anywhere and with anyone. Very sad. She had a horrific upbringing.

Why is this such a big deal?
I guess most likely because it's on tape.

Why didn't the moron who has the tape just keep it locked up instead of degrading MM and making money off a dead beauty?

It's not like most adults haven't done that deed. sheezeeeee

As a Marilyn Monroe fan, I really hope this isn't released to the public. The buyer says he isn't going to, so I hope he keeps his word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back