2008 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Durahm, NC

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
http://www.durhampolice.com/news/pdf/080410_1.pdf

Durham Police Department released a statement regarding this years events for National Crime Victims' Rights Week.

2008 National Crime Victims’ Rights Week, April 13-19. A forum on Youth Violence will be held Wednesday, April 16 at 6:30 p.m. at the Hayti Heritage Center (804 Fayetteville Street).

Saturday, April 19 a registration for a March Against Violence and Candlelight Vigil will begin at 7:00 p.m. at Police Headquarters (505 W. Chapel Hill Street). March will begin at 8 p.m. followed immediately by the vigil. For more information, call Victim Services at 560-4951 ext. 259.

Oh good, maybe Raven has adjusted his schedule so he can attend. :rolleyes: (still looking for the sarcasm font)

He never has before, the first year anniversary he was filing bankruptcy, then he went on a biking trip. The following years, I believe he was in love and going on vacations and this year, I know he has another new love interest, I think it's the third in the past year, where he's all in love etc.

He's probably going on vacation again.

How many times has he visited his wife's grave I wonder? I don't know that he's gone yet....maybe someone else knows.

..another good find term..

..i highly doubt that raven would attend.....surely there's a bike ride, or romantic picnic that he would fit in 1st..

..i wonder though, how does he explain his not going to his family? or to janet's ? or do they even care anymore ?

..personally, i've never seen one single shred of "caring' from raven since the day janet died........he's had every oppurtunity here to log in, start up a thread/threads in the name of justice--------------at least oj pretended to want to "find the real killer".

..raven quickly moved clear across the country as soon as he could and he hasn't looked back since-------fortunately, there is not a statute of limitations on murder--------raven's "new love interest" should move on to someone that the police are not going to be arresting soon---------------and putting away for a long time -------------what does stabbing your wife to death get in NC? life ? do they have the death penalty ?

..raven---------yeah, yeah, you think you got away with murder------------you didn't.

How many times has he visited his wife's grave I wonder? I don't know that he's gone yet....maybe someone else knows.

I would be shocked if he could even remember WHERE her grave is without looking it up. He'd probably have to scroll through WS posts just to figure it out. :mad:

I have never met Janet and plan to visit her grave sometime in the future.

I honestly believe it is best that Raven does not go to Janet's grave.

I would definitely not want the person that murdered me to be standing above my grave.

It would be such hypocrisy and to have that person shed mocking and fake crocodile tears over my grave.

Even the 911 call seemed so contrived to me imagine the tears shed on her grave, if he had an audience?

By Yvette Yeon
Growth & Infrastructure Reporter
NBC17.com
http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-04-19-0007.html

DURHAM, N.C. -- Tonight's anti-violence march marked the end of the “2008 National Crime Victim’s Right’s Week,” from April 13 to 19.

Organizations like ‘Parents of Murdered Children’, ‘Religious Coalition for a Non-Violent Durham’, and ‘Campaign for Change for Life’ were just a few groups that marched tonight.

The march was to support all victims of crime. The march started and ended at the front steps of Durham Police Headquarters and was followed by a candlelight vigil.

For information on the National Crime Victim's Rights Week, call Durham Police Department Victim Services Unit at 919-560-4951 EXT. 259

And to learn more about the organization "Parents of Murdered Children" call the Durham Chapter at 919-491-0821 or 919-477-3177

----

There is a video link and Jenna Nielsen's family was there. I saw people carrying pictures of Janet, so I am assuming Janet's family was there also.

I have never met Janet and plan to visit her grave sometime in the future.

I honestly believe it is best that Raven does not go to Janet's grave.

I would definitely not want the person that murdered me to be standing above my grave.

It would be such hypocrisy and to have that person shed mocking and fake crocodile tears over my grave.

Even the 911 call seemed so contrived to me imagine the tears shed on her grave, if he had an audience?

..very well said, as the anniversary approaches again this week, it would sicken me to know that raven has set foot on janet's gravesite.

..3 years!!! kaiden must be so big now, i wonder what raven has told him about his mommy..

..thankfully, a murder case remains open for forever-------a never ending statute of limitations on that one---------sleep tight raven, LE will be knocking on your door somewhere... from sometime - to- anytime soon..

I found out that Janet's family was in Durham for the march. It is her brother carrying her picture. No surpirise that Raven did not attend or even get in touch with her family. That three years has passed means nothing to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back