Identified! MD - Greenbelt, BlkFem 105UFMD, 18-50, off I-495, May'05 - Name not found

Maybe she was identified after the article was published?

Could be. I even looked in the newspaper's archives and couldn't even find this original article. :confused:

Yikes, I can't either. But I did find a cool article about volunteers who identify the missing. :) I'm going to start a new thread with it.

Well in fact she's just been added today I just saw. That's why she doesn't appear yet in search results. That's bizarre though they didn't have her in hot case. That's ok... I can keep on drugging myself with diet coke...

That's a coincidence. Weird.

Speaking of... It's about Diet Pepsi time for me! :)

Anyway, I noticed that on the UDRS site, the date added was 4/7/08, so maybe they're just now entering data into a new system.

Bumping! No new ruleouts since 2011?? We should get on that!

Poor woman. The Namus info makes it sound like she wasn't in great health. "Extensive periodontal disease; Diseases of the heart, kidneys, and lungs."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, carbuff. Especially if the age range estimate is only 30-40.

Agree as well, carbuff. She could potentially be easy to match (hah...is there such a thing?) if we can find someone with part of a missing finger...that's pretty distinctive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back