Gissel holding Tom Brady's son.

I think they're in a steady relationship and it's perfectly acceptable for her to be holding and spending time with the baby. And I really don't know what there is to be upset about.

It is inevitable that Giselle will hold the baby. I hate Tom Brady but his baby deserves to be held and loved by everyone that is in his life. I have no probelm with this at all.More media hype about nothing.

haven't they been together for almost a year or something? i am glad to see her helping with the baby. if you love the man you are with you must love his children. too many women allow jealousy of the ex affect the way they treat the kids.

I agree...baby mama gonna have to get used to the fact that her baby will have a step momma. I agree it may be tough, but all in all, she should only worry if Tom's gf's have a problem with him being a daddy.

It is inevitable that Giselle will hold the baby. I hate Tom Brady but his baby deserves to be held and loved by everyone that is in his life. I have no probelm with this at all.More media hype about nothing.

I feel exactly the same. I was actually relieved to see him with the baby and it was nice to see Giselle's apparent kindness towards him. Why are people upset when a baby is obviously being loved and cared for by their family (of which Giselle is a part, she lives with his Father!)? The headlines were strange.

I am agreeing with the others before me on this thread...

Would it be better if she was cold towards the baby?? Which would you want if you were the baby's mom??

Personally I would be much more comfortable with a GF of my baby's dad who helped out and cared for my child.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/16/gisele-to-bridget-first-your-man-now-your-baby/#comments

Gissel holding Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan's son. This pic really ticked me off and I know if I was Bridget I would be hell of mad. I know it is his girlfriend but can't he spend time with just his baby without her. I just really don't like Gissel and Tom. Anyone else with feelings on this.

I needed to comment again after rereading your post..

Is Tom suppose to go the next 18 years without ever being with his son and GF together?
I mean if the child is truly a part of his life then the child should be exposed to those people in his life Right??

I agree with everyone also. It is clear this baby is well cared for and loved, this else really matters.

I needed to comment again after rereading your post..

Is Tom suppose to go the next 18 years without ever being with his son and GF together?
I mean if the child is truly a part of his life then the child should be exposed to those people in his life Right??

I think it is because he left Bridget while she was pregnant for Gissel and they flaunted it around and then the sex tape that came out last month with him and Gissel is really trashy. I think more people would being excepting of it had him and Bridget been broke up for awhile and then he went out with Gissel. I don't know but I am a Manning fan.

I think it is because he left Bridget while she was pregnant for Gissel and they flaunted it around and then the sex tape that came out last month with him and Gissel is really trashy. I think more people would being excepting of it had him and Bridget been broke up for awhile and then he went out with Gissel. I don't know but I am a Manning fan.
didn't he leave her before either of them even knew she was pregnant? i do not like the guy but i do not fault him for dating.

did he or gissel release the sex tape? if it was stolen and released i can not fault them. i am sure any tape of me having sex would look more trashy than classy.

I really don't follow football but the media and jaded women can spin things how they wish.
Maybe something happened that he left her that had nothing to do with Gissel?
Either way it seems he is manning up to being a dad:)

Boy I'm waaay behind. Had no idea about the sex tape!:eek:

did he or gissel release the sex tape? if it was stolen and released i can not fault them. i am sure any tape of me having sex would look more trashy than classy.

Word is they did it in the wine cellar of a restaurant. They were alone, but didn't realize the place had security cameras that were recording. The employees are responsible for word of the tape going out. I can't say how trashy it is, as I haven't seen it and won't watch it anyway.

I just think Bridgett is a classic beauty and Gissel just seems kind of trashy to me. Don't cut my head of, just my feelings. I am glad to see him finally with his kid though. These are the first pics of them I have seen together.

How can anyone resist a baby? I guess that it may be natural to be a little bit jealous/protective of Dad's girlfriend holding your baby; however, this is irrational.

I also thought that Tom and (ex) girlfriend were off-again, on-again, off-again and then, she got pregnant (accidentally, of course)...

Who the heck is Tom Brady and why do so many people hate him?:confused:

The qaurter back for the New England Patriots that lost the super bowl last year. Don't know why people love to hate him maybe because he left his pregnant GF for Gissel.

He didn't leave his pregnant girlfriend for Giselle. Perhaps people don't like him because he's a jackass? Perhaps people are jealous of him and his accomplishments as a football player? Perhaps people don't like him because he does it in a wine cellar in a public restaurant?

Who knows... but I do know he and Bridgette had broken up - before she knew she was pregnant - when he started dating Giselle.

How can anyone resist a baby? I guess that it may be natural to be a little bit jealous/protective of Dad's girlfriend holding your baby; however, this is irrational.

I also thought that Tom and (ex) girlfriend were off-again, on-again, off-again and then, she got pregnant (accidentally, of course)...

This is correct.

I am not a fan of Bridget playing the victim. Additionally, she was living with her boyfriend at the time when she dumped him for Tom. She definitely is no innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back