TomKat Splits???

LOL I don't think he'd let her go THAT easily. I think we'll be seeing the whole family move and set down roots there if she takes the position on!

I think they have a weird relationship, but I'm not privy to what goes on behind closed doors, she doens't seem to be "unhappy" so to each their own I suppose:eek: LOL

I've tried everything but I can't link onto the story once I click on your link Michelle.:confused:
What exactly do they say?
What position is she taking on?

I've tried everything but I can't link onto the story once I click on your link Michelle.:confused:

I'm not the OP so I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but here's what the blurb says - (From OP's link above)

Katie Holmes is trying to escape from hubby Tom Cruise once and for all -- according to Star, Katie hopes to take a role on Broadway and take Suri with her to New York as a sort of trial separation.

I'm not the OP so I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but here's what the blurb says - (From OP's link above)

Katie Holmes is trying to escape from hubby Tom Cruise once and for all -- according to Star, Katie hopes to take a role on Broadway and take Suri with her to New York as a sort of trial separation.

Something in me doesn't believe this, although I wish it were true. Just not buying it though.

Yeah, they don't have any movies coming out, do they?

I wish it were true too, for the baby's sake.

They just said katie was trying to get out with Suri and Tom wont let her go anywhere. Tom said if she goes to NY then they all go together ect...I will try to find another link for you.

If they split....TOM will end up with Suri, not Katie. Katie will get to "visit" with Suri - like Nicole "visits" with her kids, but she will NOT get custody. Suri is Tom's, just like the children he adopted with Nicole are Tom's.

IF a divorce happens, just like with Nicole, the divorce will all be private and the arrangements will APPEAR to be equal and fair to both....but Tom will get primary custody and continue to raise Suri in the "Scientologist Way". I am sure there is some sort of pre-nup too. I hope Katie gets free, but it would be very hard to leave your child behind...I think Nicole stayed with Tom as long as she did because the kids were so young and she wanted to be with them. Suri is only TWO - Katie has about 8 more years with Tom if she thinks like Nicole. It's potentially an UGLY situation and I feel sorry for Katie BUT it was her choice - both to marry him and to have a child with him.

My Opinion

BTW, weren't there stories recently going around that was pregnant with baby #2? Or am I mistaking Katie with somebody else?

Thanks Jinxie and Michelle!:)

Broadway? I didn't even know she could sing!:crazy:

While I really wish this were true, I just can't believe it. He is ruthless and I don't see Katie leaving Suri behind. And as FlowerChild said, he WILL keep Suri.

Not so fast everyone. Tom has had a LOT of bad press. I am not so sure that Katie won't end up with Suri. Her career might be over, but I bet she has a good chance. Also, she has her parents support behind her and I think that will go a long way in keeping her strong. I think Nichole was so heartbroken over the fool that she didn't have her crap together enough to fight the long hard fight. I am putting my bets on Katie to get at LEAST joint custody if not joint with physical custody.

If they split (which I doubt) Katie can get Suri!! There is no guarantee that Tom will get her!
She just has to put up a mean fight... I know I would...

If they split....TOM will end up with Suri, not Katie. Katie will get to "visit" with Suri - like Nicole "visits" with her kids, but she will NOT get custody. Suri is Tom's, just like the children he adopted with Nicole are Tom's.

IF a divorce happens, just like with Nicole, the divorce will all be private and the arrangements will APPEAR to be equal and fair to both....but Tom will get primary custody and continue to raise Suri in the "Scientologist Way". I am sure there is some sort of pre-nup too. I hope Katie gets free, but it would be very hard to leave your child behind...I think Nicole stayed with Tom as long as she did because the kids were so young and she wanted to be with them. Suri is only TWO - Katie has about 8 more years with Tom if she thinks like Nicole. It's potentially an UGLY situation and I feel sorry for Katie BUT it was her choice - both to marry him and to have a child with him.

My Opinion

Oh, he will leave Katie a soon as some other young girl catches his eye. But he is no longer at the top of the world like he was when he left Nicole. I feel sorry for Katie too. It was her choice, but I'm not sure she knew for sure what choice she was making or exactly what she was choosing.

:confused: I was at Target today and its splashed all over the Magazines.

I think it was Entertainment Tonight I had on last night - they said the rumors were untrue. They said Katie is planning to do some work on Broadway and will move temporarily to New York while Tom stays in LA for a movie.

I think it's all to get them back in the news for Katie's big Broadway opening. :rolleyes:

I think it was Entertainment Tonight I had on last night - they said the rumors were untrue. They said Katie is planning to do some work on Broadway and will move temporarily to New York while Tom stays in LA for a movie.

I think it's all to get them back in the news for Katie's big Broadway opening. :rolleyes:
Probably. OH Its not Katie Jules, Its Kate, remember.... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back