High-speed Chase in Los Angeles

The SUV she is driving was stolen from the car rental agency. The front right tire is in threads now, forcing her to drive on the rim. Chase should be over soon.

LOL! When I turned on CNN and saw the white SUV, I though it was an OJ re-run, "Why are they showing this again?" :waitasec:

They cut into my Maury watching today!!! ;)

I was on the 5 south today and missed all of this by about 5 - 10 minutes.

I heard the sirens going by on the freeway for this. The 5 is across a valley type thing and you can see it from my house.

I'm leaving for San Diego in a few hours so I'm glad they got this over with!

I hate it when you get caught behind one of these things that stops on the freeway and they close it down and you can't move. We've been caught in this type of thing late at night and once hubby was caught on his way home from work. He called me to find out what was going on. I told him it was all over the tv and he was only a quarter of a mile behind it (they were stopped on an overpass). I think that was one where they stole a bus, or was it a big rig? :crazy: Anyway, they make a mess of the traffic. :(

They always get caught, so why do they do it?:behindbar

Grrr

fran

That's funny. The BarnGod's tired of Maury. Wants to know when he'll stop with the DNA tests on deadbeat dads. He can't stand hearing, (bleep) words (bleep) (bleep) and the other (bleep). Says it (bleeping) distracting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back