Barnyard Animals Including Bull Saved From City Back Yard

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Member of the SPCA and LE watched as a man ran out down a city block leading a bull by a 25 foot extension cord. Also found was a lamb who is now on life support, 3 goats, and chickens and geese. Neighbors described a man carrying out what looked to be anything from a cougar to a tiger but LE and the SPCA still can't find that animal. Of course the guy with this brilliant scheme denies owning any kind of cats. I saw this guy on TV and in the interview he said he purchased the bull from a butcher and he was just being nice giving the neighborhood kids a chance to see animals up close because they don't get to go to the zoo. He's full of it. It is illegal to have barnyard animals in the city except for horses. I see it all the time. Chickens, roosters, and goats. These people are out of their ever living loving minds.http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock News/1395620/

What a story, hu?
This guy was definitely doing something ilegal, but what I don't know.
The animals' owner, identified as Alex Rivera, denied to TV reporters that he had a cat among his backyard menagerie, and said he'd rescued some of the animals from a butcher.:banghead:

What a story, hu?
This guy was definitely doing something ilegal, but what I don't know.

Oh that's a given. Ilegal for sure. I saw this dude on TV and he had all the wrong food for all the different animals. The TV announcer is asking how doesn't he know a lamb can't eat this and a goat can't eat that. I kid you not he said he watched "Animal Planet" and this is what he saw. In this part of the city they have alot of *advertiser censored* fights and pit bull fights. They just rescued 20 dogs today I think it was from within blocks of Mr. Petting Zoo. Last year somebody summoned someone I know to call the cops as a baby had been crying relentlessly for days in a house. Alot of the Vietnamesse neighbors and Hmong neighbors are afraid of the uniform cops so they won't call. Here the cops come and nobody would answer. They break in and it's a baby goat hanging upside down. Man sitting right by it. he flipped the cops were taking his goat as he was going to butcher it. Cop was like "No, no you're not killing this goat. Go up the block to the butcher". The cops were so mad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back