I'm confused.

Mermaid

Reaction score
Lately, when I want to comment or reply to a post, I click on "quote" and say what I want to, but then for some reason my post ends up in the middle of the thread, not at the end as the most recent comment. What am I doing wrong, can anyone tell me?
Thanks.:confused:

That's interesting, Mermaid. Have threads been merged when you post? Sometimes that will cause your comment to be in a different place. Maybe it's just a little bug in the system. At least they post! lol :blowkiss:

I am continually confused, about everything - not just this forum, I walk about in a continual state of confusion. I would be of no help to you.

:) Thanks for making me, smile, at least!

PS your nic reminds me of "Crazy Love", my favorite Poco song.

Lately, when I want to comment or reply to a post, I click on "quote" and say what I want to, but then for some reason my post ends up in the middle of the thread, not at the end as the most recent comment. What am I doing wrong, can anyone tell me?
Thanks.:confused:
is this still happening? I am willing to bet it has to do with the clock being off here at WS randomly. The posts are chronological so when the clock is off it puts them in where it *thinks* they should be. I have seen this plenty of times but not is a long while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back