April 2008 Forum Weirdness :(

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
Is forum weirdness happening to everyone like it is to me? Please don't crash, WS!!

Yes, it is happening to me as well, Taximom.. I thought it was my computer at first.. EEK! DON'T CRASH WS!!! :(

Yep yep. It's happening to me too! Luckily it doesn't last long at any one time. *fingers crossed* that we don't crash!

I noticed right before things slowed down that I couldn't see siggy lines, so I'm pretty sure they were just doing some behind the scenes tweaks.

All the threads I'm looking at (new posts) aren't highlighted so I keep thinking I read them already! That's a new one for me. I'm probably doing something wrong, knowing me.

All the threads I'm looking at (new posts) aren't highlighted so I keep thinking I read them already! That's a new one for me. I'm probably doing something wrong, knowing me.
I think it was Floh that was having the same probelm.

My images wont show up in my links. I only get the option to post the URL into the image link, and then it's a red box. Like this: And, I have all my settings set to show images, show all etc etc, my avatar works but no images in my sig either...

photo

Hi chronictonic. I don't know if it will help or not, but sometimes I see others recommending that people clear their cookies when weird stuff is happening. I hope that helps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back