Jennifer Lopez to Create Reality Show on Her Life

Oh boy I can't wait to see Jenny On The Block and her trials and tribulations. Thrilling to say the least.

And then she will complain about the paparazzi invading her privacy..:rolleyes:

Now that would be cool, Filly. I'd love to watch you and some others here track down these losers! Go, Filly!

You know, CourtTV did something like that with Steve Huff and his online sleuthing of the Taylor Behl case. It was VERY interesting. We have a thread here about it.

I value my life too much to spend even a moment of it watching such crap.

Off topic Shamrock I love your av!!!!! The Brady Bunch rocked the 70's!!!!!!! Only if we could go back to those simpler times would be wonderful.

I will be watching this for sure. I love reality TV and I loved Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in El Cantante, it was a great movie. I do hope she doesn't expect the paps to stay away from her and the twins then they will be saught after more than ever once they become TV stars.

Passing on it too! I must confess I don't usually watch these shows except for The Hills which I'm trying to inch out of.:crazy:
My daughter visits that nite and talked me into it.

ew boringggg.

Exactly. It's not that I have a thing against Jennifer, Mark, Max and Emme - it's just that I am WAY over "reality" being sold to us on television. I was into several seasons of Survivor and The Apprentice and Project Greenlight. Past that, the whole reality TV thing leaves me searching for my pillow and a good book.

Off topic Shamrock I love your av!!!!! The Brady Bunch rocked the 70's!!!!!!! Only if we could go back to those simpler times would be wonderful.

:) Thanks. It's one of my guilty pleasures in life.

Exactly. It's not that I have a thing against Jennifer, Mark, Max and Emme - it's just that I am WAY over "reality" being sold to us on television. I was into several seasons of Survivor and The Apprentice and Project Greenlight. Past that, the whole reality TV thing leaves me searching for my pillow and a good book.

I so agree, South. They are boring shows, and in some cases worse than boring - think Anna Nicole and Farrah and Ryan - ewwww, I thought I liked Farrah until I saw that show one day - it was soooo weird. TMI about people I don't even care about. They're performers, it's enough to read the gossip about them - I admit - I do that, but to sit and watch them? Horrors! It just goes against my grain - it's so "It's all about me, watch me, watch me. I'm soooo important. Watch me eat dinner. Watch me fight with my spouse. Watch me fart."

Eve

I can save you all the trouble of watching. Here's how it will go......

J & M will be so in love and will portray a wonderful marriage.

Also, they will be very hands on with their twins.

None of the (probably very large) staff will ever be seen. They are the Parents of the Year, donchyaknow

J will be in full regalia full time

If J has to go to a meeting, she will well up at the thought of leaving her babas - THE END

I am not saying they are not great parents, but I am saying they will ham it up to no end.

Whatever, J.LO - the world is over it, just be a mom to the kids you've harped on about wanting for so long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back