**Q&A ONLY** Ask the MODERATORS your Forum Questions **NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
Do you have a forum question that only a Mod can answer? Ask it here. One of our wonderful Mods will be happy to help you.

*If it's a personal question, you are better off PMing a Mod rather than posting it here for all to see.

Ok, I'll ask one. LOL

When we upload a photo to our album, it only allows us to browse our computer. Is there an option available to use a web url instead? I have more WS stuff at photobucket than I do on my pc, so that's why I was wondering.

Thanks!

Oh my goodness! My heart dropped when I opened this thread and saw both of your lights were blue.

Then, I checked and you are both offline!

Phew! Thank goodness. I would have died if my little light problem was back again!

Happy now! :)

O.K. dumb question coming..lol..I was bored and looking through my profile stuff,I seen I have 2 referrals.How does one acquire a referral,and are they a good or bad thing? :crazy:

Thank you ,I appreciate your help!

I saw a subtopic on the located forum today and this is the first time I have seen it. Can anyone start a subtopic in a forum and how do I do it?

When you sign up for membership here there is a place to put down the name of the member who referred you to WS, if any. In your case, 2 members said you referred them. If you want more, tell more people to join! Each referral is good for a free month of access to WS.

LOL .

I added a picture to my profile but how do I add a picture as an avatar to my posts?

Thanks in advance!

I have a question about the "calendar". I clicked on it because I wanted to add a trial reminder for the Lytle case to it. All it has right now is birthdays, which is fine, but I thought being WSer's we might actually put that calendar to good use with trial dates and things like that. Anyway, I clicked on "private" because I thought I'd just keep that note to myself since it's not a big case here, and after I added the trial date (July 17th 2008), it said that the item would be added to the calendar after approved by a mod. It's been several days and it's not on the public or private calendar.

Soooo, can someone explain what that calendar is for, both public and private? Is it just for admin/mod issues? Can we add important case info there? Can the "private" calendar just be used for private (by nick) reminders, say like a dentist appointment? I don't think I would do that, but just wondered if that was a possibility.

Thanks. :blowkiss: (No rush, of course!)

I've seen something strange on my computer for the past 2 days and it only happens here. Periodically when I go from page to page, I see the outline of a red eye go across my screen.:eek::confused:
I know it sounds ridiculous but it's for real. :)

Anyone else???

That's a little freaky, philamena.

, last I checked I did not see the trial info on the public or private calendar. Maybe I did something wrong?

I'm checking to see if it's some strange anti-spyware thingy my husband downloaded.

I've seen something strange on my computer for the past 2 days and it only happens here. Periodically when I go from page to page, I see the outline of a red eye go across my screen.:eek::confused:
I know it sounds ridiculous but it's for real. :)

Anyone else???
Sorry - I wish I could help you but I've never seen anything like that.

hey Ca-Sun,
waving.... ;)
I showed my husband and he said it has something to do with the security thingy he put on this computer. :)

Very interesting. Maybe I don't have something turned on so that I see 'all events' or something like that. Well, don't spend a lot of time on it unless you think it's that important. Thank you for doing your nerdy thing and all the other stuff too.

:doh: I was really trying to be careful when I added that. :mad: I just added it to my private calendar now and it worked nicely. I can even get a reminder!

Sorry I messed that up. Thanks for your time. :blushing:

Signed,

Stupid Oldie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads