General Links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drowning#The_pathophysiology_of_drowning

This answers one of my questions about water in the lungs.

The reaction to water inhalation

If water enters the airways of a conscious victim the victim will try to cough up the water or swallow it thus inhaling more water involuntarily. Upon water entering the airways, both conscious and unconscious victims experience laryngospasm, that is the larynx or the vocal cords in the throat constrict and seal the air tube. This prevents water from entering the lungs. Because of this laryngospasm, water enters the stomach in the initial phase of drowning and very little water enters the lungs. Unfortunately, this can interfere with air entering the lungs, too. In most victims, the laryngospasm relaxes some time after unconsciousness and water can enter the lungs causing a "wet drowning". However, about 10-15% of victims maintain this seal until cardiac arrest, this is called "dry drowning" as no water enters the lungs. In forensic pathology water in the lungs indicates that the victim was still alive at the point of submersion; the absence of water in the lungs may be either a dry drowning or indicates a death before submersion.

Salem

(I don't know how to make the font smaller):crazy:

I have been investigating the possibility of a technician commiting murders.here is a blog that ran the story.
http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/2008/05/mass-murder-of-men.html

I have requested class schedules for factory training from the Trane corporation.i have not yet heard from them.Trane has a large presence in clarksville tennessee,Lacrosse Wisconsin and in White Bear Lake Minnesota.All of those locations have factory training,sometimes for only a few days,so that technicians can learn about installation and maintenance of a specific product.Trane of Albany contracts for middlebury school in Vermont.I have also been trying to find out if they may have contracted with other Universities .I have no additional information on Albany Trane as of yet.My time is very limited for investigating this matter.In 1996 CFC was banned,which required replacement of 90% of commercial systems.someone could easily find work if they had the necessary training and also because of their big presence where many of the deaths occurred,i believe this is worth looking into.

Ethan, I read your theory on the link and was fine with it until I got to the "gang of dykes" part and realized I was on a woman~bashing blog.

I did not like that part of it one little bit and actually got a little pissed off.:furious:

But overall I like your refrigeration gas theory. It makes vans and incompacitation more possible if those are indeed common factors here (assuming that the Jenkins case is, in fact, the cornerstone and only example of the supposedly serial homicides.):woohoo:

Ethan, I read your theory on the link and was fine with it until I got to the "gang of dykes" part and realized I was on a woman~bashing blog.

I did not like that part of it one little bit and actually got a little pissed off.:furious:

But overall I like your refrigeration gas theory. It makes vans and incompacitation more possible if those are indeed common factors here (assuming that the Jenkins case is, in fact, the cornerstone and only example of the supposedly serial homicides.):woohoo:

I had nothing to do with the gang of dykes part.This is his interpretation not mine.I can think of reasons a killer could be a woman or a man or both.

I don't know if that is necessary but go ahead if you want.i believe i can prove there is a definite pattern.In fact i am not sure i should post this information.i am 99 % positive how the killer is choosing victims.

I don't know if that is necessary but go ahead if you want.i believe i can prove there is a definite pattern.In fact i am not sure i should post this information.i am 99 % positive how the killer is choosing victims.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to post it here but maybe best not to if you're not sure about it.

PS from the story link, it seems like Austin may be involved. What'd you think?

Good find Ethann, I saw your link yesterday and have been mulling it over. If you don't mind, I'm going to post your link to the general discussion thread. I think it's deserving of a close look. IMO, Austin was either close to becoming a vic (memory lapse, confusion etc) or Austin was responsible for Luke's death.

Good find Ethann, I saw your link yesterday and have been mulling it over. If you don't mind, I'm going to post your link to the general discussion thread. I think it's deserving of a close look. IMO, Austin was either close to becoming a vic (memory lapse, confusion etc) or Austin was responsible for Luke's death.

Yup I agree SQ. I'm leaning towards the latter as I don't think the killer(s) would have let him live.

I think that link is quite interesting to Austin's involvement. I wonder if the hospital did any screening for drugs in particular, GHB?

When I read that info about Austin I was wondering if he also had been drugged inorder for them to separate him from Luke. I think that he doesn't have a clear picture or timeframe because it isn't clear in his own mind. He does change his story as far as the timeline goes, but much of it remains the same as far as other's involvment.

I agree SS, they should have screened for GBH and other drugs that act similiarly..due to his condition at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back