Possible Victims: Colorado

SS- incredible job posting these, on a personal note, had my meltdown when I saw this in print and associated in this forum. gulp. It's important that we don't discount non-water related cases. In any "perfect crime", there are always mistakes. It could be as simple as- in Mike's case they were transporting him (review Chris Jenkins) and the roads were closed so could not access the river, or car got stuck, whatever. Mike fits as a missing person found deceased under illogical circumstances, the BAC should have been the reason to reinvestigate in my opinion.
He was seperated from friends, a high honors grad from NYU, young and fit and left a bar.

Blink it might be of interest to you that the link Shadow posted for Nationwide Investigations has email and contact info for the detectives.

Also wondering if anyone noticed any smiley faces anywhere in Breck on the return visits to look for Mike. It may be in a back alley, behind a bar entrance or at the skating rink parking area. I swear if there is one in the immediate area where the credit card was found I am going to be upset.

Third thing..this may sound strange but, have you researched other hypothermia deaths in other 20 something guys, within say the past ten years, after leaving a bar and being separated from their group? I was thinking in areas like Colorado there may not be water present ..but normally there is alot of snow. Those types of areas may have similiar occurrences. I am thinking this may go way beyond just drownings if it is a heirachy of cults involved. But I think they would still work within the limits of making the deaths appear to be an accident due to alcohol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back