AL - Becca McEvoy., 11... this will make you seethe!

noZme

Reaction score
ws search produced no results. i can not believe this has not been reported here.

11 year old alabama girl accused her stepfather, a cop, of sexual molestation. trial was delayed by defense then in january becca was tragically killed in an traffic accident. the case is in danger of being thrown out because the defendant has the right to face accuser. judge's decision due wednesday.

featured video news report:
http://www.nbc15online.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=246872@video.wpmi.com&navCatId=5&articleID=246872

more:
http://.com/2008/04/08/outrage-the-tragic-tale-of-becca-mcevoy-victimized-by-stepfather-bob-ingle-then-again-by-the-us-legal-system-part-1/
additional links at end of story

youtube: search becca mvevoy

It's here somewhere, noZme...unless it was deleted for some reason.

mea culpa

had to log in again & lost message

from the other ws thread link to petition:

petition text

"Deceased victim of child rape needs justice
In Dec.2006, former Chickasaw Cop Bob Ingle was arrested on counts of rape and sodomy on a child under the age of 12.
He was shortly after released the same day.I would like to petition the courts to have to hear the case of my beautiful baby cousin. She suffered long term abuse repeatedly at the hands of Bob Ingle.In this case there is medical evidence and recorded documentation of her testimony. She also had to undergo counseling for the past year. This man needs to be brought to justice or he will be able to hide behind a badge again and prey on other children as well.We need justice for our family to also be able to have some peace.She passed away due to an auto accident.After being on life support for 10 days and suffering multiple injuries including head trauma she departed this life to be with the Lord.I would like to see justice prevail in her case.She had to suffer the humiliation and abuse during her last days here on earth.If we are truely a just nation then where is the justice for her. Bob Ingle is still a pedophile none the less.I think he should be held to an even higher account of the law just for swearing to serve and protect and abusing the priviledge.
I also would like to see a law passed in her honor.A law stating that in the case of child pedophilia when a victim becomes deceased while awaiting trial that any taped testimonies to previous courts or couselors and medical evidence must be accepted in these cases.That the courts have to hear these cases and justice must be served.The memories of these victims need to be honored and the families need justice.This family has suffered enough!Please help by putting this man in jail to never harm another child."

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/justice4her/signatures-21.html

come on ws community..... do your thing!

bumping because the petition in post #5 is important... court resumes wednesday..... in danger of being thrown out.... a child molester( multiple) will walk free to offend again !!!!

bumping because the petition in post #5 is important... court resumes wednesday..... in danger of being thrown out.... a child molester( multiple) will walk free to offend again !!!!
Thanks for the bump and the link to the petition, noZme. Off to sign it now. May Becca be enjoying in the afterlife what she wasn't able to in this world and may justice prevail. A new law in her honor would be great.

ETA: This link is to sign the petition.

I signed the petition and am sending it to everyone I know. This just really makes me angry. I fear that this low life is going to get away with this now that she has passed and will be free to hurt more children. I hope he still can't be a cop:eek: .:furious: :furious: :behindbar

calidreamin, I have interviewed Aden McEvoy on my radio show, he is the father of Becca, and he says that it is highly unlikely he will be a police officer in Alabama again. If I remember correctly, I think Becca's father Aden is also a police officer. An interesting thing I have learned is that my sources have told me that he has moved to MS, and is living in a house where children are also residents. What is to stop him from getting a job in another state?

I think the media needs to bring attention to the case, so LE around the country can be aware of what Bob Ingle is accused of.

bumping again for the west coast ws-ers.

thanks siesie, cali, and levi !!!!!!

if this case is not adjudicated he has a clean slate to continue ruining the lives of innocent children.

calidreamin, I have interviewed Aden McEvoy on my radio show, he is the father of Becca, and he says that it is highly unlikely he will be a police officer in Alabama again. If I remember correctly, I think Becca's father Aden is also a police officer. An interesting thing I have learned is that my sources have told me that he has moved to MS, and is living in a house where children are also residents. What is to stop him from getting a job in another state?

I think the media needs to bring attention to the case, so LE around the country can be aware of what Bob Ingle is accused of.

Thank you for the info Levi and I fear that this is what will happen, he will get a law enforcement job in another state. Also I am certain he willl continue to hurt children.:mad:

A proper background check should exclude him from eligibility to be hired as a police officer in any good-sized city, but there are always places that don't pursue that as they should. He'll find some good ole boy cheif in a smaller town who is eager to believe that he was wrongly accused, or take a rent-a-cop gig if he can't be a real cop, IMO.
Creeps like him who prey on little children don't just stop doing it. He'll probably be hiding behind one uniform or another before long.
It strikes me that pedofiles always seem to have a favorite 'cloak' to hide behind. This dude uses a badge the same way those FLDS perves use their fake religion.

Susan

Murders do not get to face their victims.

IMO with the physical evidence alone they should be able to convict this creep.

Went to sign the petition, gave my name and e-mail address, but when asked for a donation I couldn't give one ( no credit cards or pay pal account) It took me to the petition site's main home page. Does that mean I still signed the petition?
God, I hope so, this little girl needs a voice. (as will the many others if this man isn't stopped!!)

As the wife of a police officer, I'm absolutely appalled by this story! That precious little girl!!!

I think that sometimes too many things are swept under the rug or that officers are given some kind of special treatment...although this is not the case here, and it is a legal MISTAKE that is preventing him from being prosecuted...it sure seems that officers have an easier time doesn't it? This is ridiculous and I'll be signing that petition.

I can tell you that he wouldn't be hired as a law enforcement officer here...that's for sure!!

God bless that precious angel. She was a beautiful child! :(

noZme,

(Thank you so much for answering my question. I looked and it is there!)

This is an outrage! I will pass this petition site along to others so that Becca's 'voice' will not be silenced!!

For up to date info and links to all coverage on the Becca McEvoy case go to:
http://www.my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog

Rhonda is Becca's cousin she, Theresa also Becca's cousin, and Cherry a friend of the family, have been working tirelessly to bring media attention to Becca's case.

There is another little girl who will also be effected by the outcome of the decision on Crawford vs Washington. Kristan Howard from Foley, AL. Her family is not speaking about the case just yet.

I am Cherry Simpson, the mother of a rape victim. I started helping Becca's family when I saw them on TV. I also have made a blog for my daughter at http://www.my.opera.com/cherry6905/blog

There's been local news stations covering the case but we need national attention.

Any help is greatly appreciated and we will link your blog to our sites.

Just go to the below link and sign the petition. After you sign it will take you to a page asking for a donation. You are NOT required to give a donation to sign the petition. Just hit the back button and you'll go back to the page where you signed the petition look up and click on signatures and you'll see your posted signature and comment.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/justice4her/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back