Beyond Frustration

Earthbound Misfit I

Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
I am so frustrated with Princess Blue's case. Nobody is willing to give us the information as to whether the missing ladies we have listed on the "possible matches" thread have their DNA is in CODIS now.

Any suggestions as to what can be done??

I share your frustrations, RKnowley. I have to wonder how organized the agencies involved are. Perhaps the only thing we can do is keep a list of the missing possible matches who we don't have that info for. One day, hopefully sooner rather than later we may find another solution. If I find a possible match that I believe is a high probability for a match I might become very assertive in that particular case, though.

I don't even know who to call or contact at this point. If they are too busy and understaffed I wish they would train and employ volunteers to do some of the work. Unless or until that happens, we may run into road block often.

Lion

I am so frustrated with Princess Blue's case. Nobody is willing to give us the information as to whether the missing ladies we have listed on the "possible matches" thread have their DNA is in CODIS now.

Any suggestions as to what can be done??

What agencies have you contacted? do you have names at the agencies? I have a great friend in Homicide at Houston PD, and would be more than willing to ask him for a reference/referral to one of the agencies listed if it would help. He and I worked together on the Beloved Doe case for months and got to be good friends along the way. If you can give me an overview of who all you have contacted and what has happened after your contact, if you want me to try to go that route, I will be happy to do so. Since Brazoria County also works w/Harris County ME, I would think he might be able to head me to the right people.

All I can do is ask, and would be happy to do so. Just let me know.

In just reading Twani's thread (Maricopa Jane), I'm wondering if this young woman was never reported missing also? Maybe a good poster posting would be in order here? I don't live in Texas so I wouldn't be much help, but it might be worth a shot if we have any volunteers.

Salem

Since she is Hispanic, I'm re-posting this from a post I had in another subject. It shows how the identity of a victim was narrowed down by a very dedicated police officer. This type of id work may be the clue to finding the id of this girl:
Amazing Forensic work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.forensicmag.com/articles.asp?pid=150

I visit the Mammoth Lakes area often I was there when this story first broke; the skull of what was at first thought to be a child murder victim was found.
Once it was determined that this was very small adult, one of the rangers remembered a small woman asking for help for an abusive situation. She was given the name of a local domestic violence group and left. The man who was with her was mean looking white guy and the ranger thought the woman might have been Asian. The couple was staying in local camping area but they may have been there for several months or more.

Her murder has not yet been located but thanks to some really amazing work on the part of this very small police department, the victim has been identified and her family back in Mexico will no longer have to wonder what happened to her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back