Possible Victims: Pennsylvania

DeltaDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
Link and info supplied by NoDramaMamma:

quote:
There was a case of a missing man in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area last year who disappeared at the St Patrick's Day parade in Scranton. He was a student at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia who came home for the weekend. His name was Matthew Grendel. He was found a couple months later floating in a body of water.

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?s=6575761
:quote

Link and info supplied by NoDramaMamma:

quote:
There was a case of a missing man in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area last year who disappeared at the St Patrick's Day parade in Scranton. He was a student at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia who came home for the weekend. His name was Matthew Grendel. He was found a couple months later floating in a body of water.

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?s=6575761
:quote

:( How many more are out there?

Eve

When I saw the detectives on Good Morning America the other morning, they mentioned that a smiley face was found at a location in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know where this location was? I don't recall it being mentioned and cannot find anything online about the location.

When I saw the detectives on Good Morning America the other morning, they mentioned that a smiley face was found at a location in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know where this location was? I don't recall it being mentioned and cannot find anything online about the location.

I haven't been able to find anything either about the smiley faces in PA. I did hear the detective say two vics in PA with the faces on one of the broadcasts...I can't even find another vic yet in PA.

dark_shadows and I have spoke with WPTZ news channel 5 for NY & VT. Please watch tomorrow night 5/6/08 @ 6pm, if you would like to know why we contacted them. We will answer any questions after the broadcast. We also contacted WPVI in PA pertaining to the link between the Thomas Booth & Nicholas Garza case.

Dearest Vermontn03,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for posting that, it is very important.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Dear dark_shadows, :blowkiss:
You are very welcome! I hope that people see this!!!

Ver3- if that was directed at me, I was not suggesting the date had anything to do with why you called the detectives. I assumed that you probably were not at liberty to say or were choosing not to, which I respect.
The date for me, in Tony's case, is relevant, so I wanted to clarify it on the thread. I hope you get some answers soon:blowkiss:

WPTZ and FOX44(Vermont station) will be on with the story tonight at 6pm for WPTZ and 7pm for FOX44. Also WPVI in Philly has their investigative reporter on the story, that should be in the next couple of days.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

WPTZ just showed the photo that I had taken of the graffiti at the riverbank of Otter creek.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

WPTZ just showed the photo that I had taken of the graffiti at the riverbank of Otter creek.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

DS, I would love to see that. Do you have links? I've searched the stations you listed and I'm not seeing anything.

DS, I would love to see that. Do you have links? I've searched the stations you listed and I'm not seeing anything.
Video of tonight with Nick's mother stating that she wlks the river looking for her son.It is so very heartbreaking. I am in the process of uploading the video of the graffiti, it was right after this video.
http://www.wptz.com/video/16179525/index.html
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

You know, I thought I was hardened a little by going through this, but to have your baby in a creek, knowingly, and to be unable to recover his body is simply more than any Mother should have to endure.

My heart and prayers to Mrs. Garza and her family, I cannot imagine and pray to God I never have to. I am here to help you get answers and justice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back